Improve the team

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by JD Robertson
If he was that good he would have beaten out Kelly Holcomb. I think Couch is overrated.

JD

I do not know how good Couch is but he is sure better than any backup we have. Our worst nightmare is to have our starting QB go down.

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Well Said

Originally posted by Skkorpion
Who has the best WR corps in football? IMO, one through five, it's Cleveland. Northcutt, Davis, Morgan, Kevin Johnson, and one more whose name escapes me.

And with all that WR wealth, Couch is afraid to do anything but dink dump-off passes.

Well said Skkorp.

KJ has decent moves coupled with speed and great hands....Morgan has great size and speed....Northcutt is super fast WR who can catch the ball.....what else do you want?

I know the Browns OL has been hurt.....sound familiar?

With that said Couch has few excuses.

Most Brown fans I know (and I know a bunch) like Holcomb better.

jtav10

Veteran
Reaction score
pariah, you are right. we dont need a controversy at qb. couch will stay where he is in case holcomb cant cut it. we need to get our front line ready.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Originally posted by jtav10
pariah, you are right. we dont need a controversy at qb. couch will stay where he is in case holcomb cant cut it. we need to get our front line ready.

Maybe not a controvery, but it would be nice to have a little competition at the position.

Reaction score
Originally posted by cheesebeef
Yeah - I can agree there - but sometimes you gotta roll the dice with your kids - I know this is gonna sound co9mpletely oxymoronic - but I'm a moron so here it goes - QBs do seem to come out of nowhere. I mean when Bledsoe went down everyone thought the Pats season was over - same with Blake in NO - Soemtimes guys just have to be thrown to the fire and then wham - even if they haven't looked good in preseason - they could be NFL starters. I think this team is far away from competing right now and as such desperately wanted Leftwhich - but if they've got this faith in Josh - you gotta stick with it and if Blake goes down see what you got.

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL cheesebeef !!:lol:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05