Industry (Max)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is easily the best show on TV right now. Season 1 is very, very good. Great characters, performances, vibes, twists and sex.

Season 2 is flat out great. Doubles down on all of the above.

And Season 3 just wrapped one of the best TV seasons ever, with a finale on par with completely shattering classic episodes of TV on a Breaking Bad “Ozymandias” level.

Holy crap. I am just floored by that finale and this entire season. Wow.

It’s on MAX for anyone interested.

Devilmaycare

King of Technicalities
Reaction score
I'll check it out. I haven't even heard about this show before. I'm surprised there hasn't been more scuttlebutt on it with it being that good.

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll check it out. I haven't even heard about this show before. I'm surprised there hasn't been more scuttlebutt on it with it being that good.
No stars. No IP. No high concept. Started just as an HBOMAX show four years ago, flying in undercover of the pandemic and in a deluge of other shows. Also, set in the finance world… but not in NY, in London instead. And it can be HEAVY on the finance which a lot of people see as a barrier to entry until you come to realize none of the tech babble matters because you know by the storytelling if something going on is good or bad. And that’s all you need to know.

That said, I tried to start it last year and couldn’t get into the pilot… but I’d heard so many raves about it that I tried again this year and was sucked in immediately.

It’s just incredible writing, characters and story that all culminated with a season finale that had me yelling, covering my mouth and holding my head in my hands by the end because it felt like my brain was going to explode.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake