Inspired by 9er trolls: who are the worst opposing fans?

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
1. Philly
2. Baltimore
3. Oakland

Ravens fans are pure scum for the most part. The team seems as though it searched through the deepest darkest alleys to pull the trashiest vile Baltimore had to offer. I particularly hate the white trash crowd from the Dundalk area.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Skins fans are a mixed bag like most team's fans and Cowpoke fans dont bother me. Most are bandwagoners anyhow.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I go to philly whenever the cards are here and never had an issue. Eagles fans are very passionate but pretty nice to visiting cards fans.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
In the new stadium the Steelers fans were the worst so far. Extremely arrogant before the game and whiny ******* after the game.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
In the new stadium the Steelers fans were the worst so far. Extremely arrogant before the game and whiny ******* after the game.
Oh yeah, forgot them on my list somehow. The go right before the Ravens IMO. I love going to the Baltimore/Steeler game evcery year as an outsider and watching moron's brains get beat in.

chicards11

Registered
Reaction score
NO WAY

by far the worst fans are steelers.......

they are elitist.....much like MSNBC. They tell you about how the game is played like they started the whole damn thing. Very cocky and pius

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score
People who live in Phoenix and have Raiders, Cowboys, 49ers, & Rams jerseys in the closet.

I swear they're the same people, they're all front-runners, and it's just a matter of which team is better at the time to decide which one they'll wear.

co-sign

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everything that has been said is true about Steelers and Raiders fans especially but ...

I have only been hit at a game once, care to guess what team she was a fan off ? Yep Cowboys gangbanger chick.

In line for a hotdog, she and her friend were screaming into my ear [and yes I do mean mean screaming] from a distance of about 1-2" continuously while I was standing there. I yelled back would the please '' stop and turned around. Whack and they ran off.

Big dude next to mean suggested I be careful if they bring their boyfriends back as they clearly were not from the higher levels of society. Never saw them again.

OP
OP
E

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
I'm really surprised about Raiders fans. Yes I see them on TV and they look like rejects from Road Warrior, but the team is such a pathetic joke I find it hard to imagine that they can talk much smack. Hard to do that when you're football's laughingstock.

Home games are usually 75% empty too, which surprises me that they have a road presence.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I'm really surprised about Raiders fans. Yes I see them on TV and they look like rejects from Road Warrior, but the team is such a pathetic joke I find it hard to imagine that they can talk much smack. Hard to do that when you're football's laughingstock.

Home games are usually 75% empty too, which surprises me that they have a road presence.

Ive talked with a couple of Raider fans who dont fit the mold of what you would think would be a typical Raider fan. I think you all know what I mean without going into detail or offending anybody. They tell me that they are, quite frankly, disgusted about how their fan base has essentially ruined the franchise and the rich history it has brought to the NFL. They also mention that they refuse to attend Raider games AT ANY VENUE because their fan base is so rugged, its not an atmosphere you want to bring your family around.

IMO some raider "fans" see being a fan of the Raiders almost like being affiliated with a gang.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
In AZ ---

definately Cowboy fans.

Odd-- in Texas, very nice.

Outside of Texas, I think you get the local front runners who feel the need to act out (and out, and out, and out). At SDS, you would really get the dregs.

The new stadium, I think the seats are expensive enough on a scalp basis that the scary worst cant afford it.
as a native I agree 100%. going to a game at texas stadium and a game on the road is night and day. I enjoy going on road games because like everyone I love to travel and get a different outlook on things. but I never wear no more than a cap....depending on where I'm at. Philly I wouldn't even go that far. then you have the folks who carry superbowl banners and they always make me laugh. a texas stadium crowd is typically very laid back and friendly. my wife's family is from NYNY and they go to giants games every year. they wear jersey's and taunt the crowd and most people just sit back and laugh at them.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Cowboy fans -
They are easy enough to deal with, just ask who their starting linebackers are and that will give 'em a headache and keep them quiet for awhile.

Back at SDS I remember Redskins fans being just as obnoxious.
that's a typical thought of a typical arizona cardinals fan. j/k but seriously i don't know how many from here have told me that. but it may be true for many because the cowboys have so many fans. but many cowboys fans know the game and their team very well.

someone on here said something about the phoenix fans being front runners. how much is that true. I remember nate newton talking about a game the cowboys almost lost at tempe. he said midway through the game the stadium was full of cowboys fans. then at the end when the cards almost won the stadium was full of cardinal fans. he said that cardinals fans had reversable jerseys. that was one of my early stereotypical thoughts on cards fans. Since I've moved here I realized there are a lot more die hard cards fans than i thought there were. and there are also mixtures of front runner fans of some of the larger fan bases. where they come from? who knows. I run into many of them who are actually arizona natives. so you have to consider that many of these cowboys/steelers/49er fans/etc are actually your native folks. not north texans/nor calians/western penns/etc. these people aren't always your typical fans. most of you on this forum are great fans.

Last edited:

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
who knows. I run into many of them who are actually arizona natives. so you have to consider that many of these cowboys/steelers/49er fans/etc are actually your native folks. not north texans/nor calians/western penns/etc. these people aren't always your typical fans. most of you on this forum are great fans.

there is no doubt that many of the visiting team fans are from Phoenix --

a metro area doesnt add 1 mm people in 10 years and have them leave the allegiences at the border.

Another factor is that US Air and Southwest use Phoenix as a hub, so lots of relatively cheap, direct flights to Phoenix. So if you live in the mountain west, Phoenix is a nice place to go in the late fall and see your team. Any monday morning after a football game you see the gates loaded with football fans.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I go to philly whenever the cards are here and never had an issue. Eagles fans are very passionate but pretty nice to visiting cards fans.

We've never been a threat swd. I think that's why. Oh, I've had my share of abuse. The A-hole chant, a few hurled beers and a near scrape or two, but because we don't travel particularly well and have historically been a bottom dwellar, we're pretty low on the hate radar here.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Philly

I would say the Eagles hands down. Those people can get vicious and probably play on the DL if asked.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I will be attending a cowboys game there eventually. I don't think I'll wear any gear though lol.

The Dude

Rookie
Reaction score
Seahawk fan's are lowest form of life on earth, I've had more honorable pieces of scum on the bottom of my sneakers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05