Is anyone just not going to watch?

8ndkorner

Registered
Reaction score
I can't watch another Kurt game again..I am worried that I will have a nervous breakdown...

I get up to watch the games at either 2300 or 0300. And I won't miss this one. If the D holds up I look for plenty of EJ. He wants the ball and why not give it to him? And if the line can clear him the pressure is off of Warner. He'll get time to find our playmakers.
I've been through too much with this team quit watching them now.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Heck yes I'll watch! It'll probably make me sick, but I'm far too deranged a fan to not watch a Cards game. They could start Gary Coleman at QB and I'd watch.
OK. OK. I'll fess up.

Sometimes I get so emotionally ripped that I'll turn off the game and later on fast-fwd thru the recording to find out the final score before I go back to watch the entire game (warts & all).

It's just a tad gentler that way on my coronary arteries.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we didnt watch the game, would we still complain? ;)

Lloydian

Registered
Reaction score
Just don't give this team your unconditional love forever. They haven't earned that from any of us.
This is the very reason why, when people notice my Cardinals license plate and ask me about them, I've responded, "Yes, I'm their fan." Coming here usually reminds me that I'm not really alone.

They have my unconditional love until I or they move somewhere else which is not likely to happen any time soon.

OP
OP
sr7706

sr7706

Registered
Reaction score
I have a 10:45 tee time....F it...I wont watch till Matty is the QB. Warner has won what 2 games in a Cardinal uni? Chances are I wont miss much.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Heck yes I'll watch! It'll probably make me sick, but I'm far too deranged a fan to not watch a Cards game. They could start Gary Coleman at QB and I'd watch.

that might be interesting....how about gary hogeboom??

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I’m not only watching, I’ve got the entire day planned around the game.

OP
OP
sr7706

sr7706

Registered
Reaction score
I’m not only watching, I’ve got the entire day planned around the game.

You better have a lot of drugs and alcohol handy....Once you realize that you wasted your day on the game it leaves an emptiness that can only be resolved with controlled substances.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
You better have a lot of drugs and alcohol handy....Once you realize that you wasted your day on the game it leaves an emptiness that can only be resolved with controlled substances.

Damn dude, you almost make me sad. The day will rock, friends, food, drink, stratego tournament, football. It doesn't get much better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05