is it to early to talk about the rams? i think we are going to destroy them

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're going to stomp the Rams. With all the injuries they're having this year I see them having a much worse record than they deserve and being able to restock with high draft picks. Assuming their front office isn't incompetent I don't think they'll stay down for long. This year, though, they suck.

I agree ... but every team wins sometimes. As my freshman history teacher used to say, stifle yourselves.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This is a classic "trap" game.

The coaches preperation for this game will be the defining moment of this season!
Step it up and take control!

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As stated previously, no team wants to go 0-5, even if the back-ups are starting. It will be closer than you think.

That said, when was the last time the Cardinals blew away a team (17 points or more)?

Ouch. I don't think anyone here is skeptical that a football game won't break out when AZ goes to St. Louis.

NDNACE

Rookie
Reaction score
Cards should be at least 3 1/2 point favorites. I know, too much Kool-Aid.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As stated previously, no team wants to go 0-5, even if the back-ups are starting. It will be closer than you think.

That said, when was the last time the Cardinals blew away a team (17 points or more)?
Good point. Normally, we either sneak out a win or give away a close one. I cant remember the last time we were blown out or really blew someone out. Normally when we start smashing a team we committ mental mistakes to let them back in. i think the closest we have come to spanking teams lately was opening day last year vs. the 49ers(even though we let them back in it) and last year or a few years ago when we beat Detroit 17-3.

okcardzona

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm gonna make the drive to St Louis next weekend. It takes about 4 hours from where I live, I haven't bought tickets yet though...anyone know what the scalping is like there?

I hope the Cards crush the Rams...I HATE the Rams.[/QUOTE

It looks like on Ebay, the rams fans are unloading their tickets at a alarming rate.(0-4). You should be able to buy a ticket below face value with no problems. Here Is a chance for all Cards fans to invade The Rams stadium.
"Arizona Elvis's Annual Tailgate party By The Tracks" is having a bigger turnout each year in St Louis. We have a great time. So please, any Cardinals fan who has a chance to go to St Louis this week , Come on !
I hope to see the Cardinals nation in full force in St Louis. GO BIG RED