Is the Hoops.ws site down?

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
If it's for the last pick in the draft, for some reason I kinda want to bring the draft to an end! :) Oh, I am gripped now! What if our whole draft is lost by the server going down?? Can you imagine going through all this hell again?? :D

dyle_ph1

Registered
Reaction score
I don't think it's a big deal. It was also down last night for a few minutes and it went back up. I just want to have this draft over with though.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
They do go down periodically. They are probably discovering a lot of bugs right now, plus they are (apparently) trying to upgrade their server. Last year, they had it all pretty well squared away early in the regular season.

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
How far down did we get tonight in the draft? I had about 8 players lined up for my next pick or two. :D

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I made my first pick. I believe that went through fine. Then I tried to make my second (I have two in a row), but the site froze. Now I'm rethinking that pick. Perhaps it was a greater power telling me it was not the right guy to take. :)

Joe Mama

Tank

Wifi Guru
Reaction score
I'm getting a user not found message when I try to log in over there. :(

Anyone else having that same problem?

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tank
I'm getting a user not found message when I try to log in over there. :(

Anyone else having that same problem?

I'm having the same problem. Hopefully it's just a glitch. I would have to kill somebody if we were kicked out of the site now. I've invested too much time in two drafts, and I paid for statistics in both leagues.

Joe Mama

Reaction score
that same thing happened to me yesterday, but i've since been able to log onto the site, so i think it's just maintenance again, and not a glitch as such, coz i think it's only happening during maintenance, or at least i hope so

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Yeah, they're still fussing with it. Annoying. It was up late last night, though, and several people were on from the league I'm in.

wierwolf

Koolaid Guzzler
Reaction score
I was on around 2:45AM central time and it was working... So I will patiently wait. i hope this doesn't go against whomever maybe on the clock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05