Is there any talk about Renaldo Hill signing back up with the Cards?

Codeofhammurabi

Cards Fan Since 1971
Reaction score
Hartwell, James, and Alexander would all be great, but if we don't get a back or a corner before the draft, we will be trying to fill a major hole in the 2nd round. I would like us to fill the one of the two (RB, CB) before the draft, and then take the best available at the other position with the Number 8 pick. Hill seems to be the easiest to fill one of the needs. He may not be a stellar corner, but the rest of our defense is filling in nicely, and he could be a solid performer out there.

This being said, Green will get the job done.

GO CARDS!!!

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That makes sense to me. We have the money to re-sign Hill and it would give us our starters back at cb in Hill and Macklin. We can pick up another cb in either the first or second round as there is plenty of depth at this position in the draft.

OP
OP
Codeofhammurabi

Codeofhammurabi

Cards Fan Since 1971
Reaction score
az jam said:
That makes sense to me. We have the money to re-sign Hill and it would give us our starters back at cb in Hill and Macklin. We can pick up another cb in either the first or second round as there is plenty of depth at this position in the draft.

Sounds good to me, let's get Hill back in the house.

:newcards:

:cards:

Tim

Reaction score
The Cards are calling his bluff in an effort to drive his price down. Once he realizes that he can't get long term big money I think he'll end up resigning a 1 or 2 year deal and try to test the market againin a year or two. Another productive season or two will raise his value immensely.