Is this a Nem-free forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hi all,

Stumbled across this site a few weeks ago, decided to register today.

I have been a Cards fan since they moved to Az ( I was born and raised in Tempe)

I have been a member of various other forums through the years, I usually ended up abandoning them when they became " Nem vs The World" flamefests.

If you have found a way to control this rodent here (New England Mike) then..YAY !! I found a new place to talk about my team.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think this boards creation actually had alot to do with NEM. He is banned here like the Antichrist FYI

PS I like debating with the dude

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
SoCal Cardfan, WELCOME!!!

:raccoon:

You have just found the best Cards board on the net. This board is troll-free.

However, we still have good discussions with opposing teams fans during the season.

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
SoCal Cardfan said:
Hi all,

Stumbled across this site a few weeks ago, decided to register today.

I have been a Cards fan since they moved to Az ( I was born and raised in Tempe)

I have been a member of various other forums through the years, I usually ended up abandoning them when they became " Nem vs The World" flamefests.

If you have found a way to control this rodent here (New England Mike) then..YAY !! I found a new place to talk about my team.

Yes, NEM free, not VF free. :D

NFL_FAN

NFL_FAN
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
What is the story with NEM?

Dude, it would take too long to explain everything. I will just say he was extremely negative to the Cards and enjoyed battling with his posts on the board with any takers. It was ugly. He should go back to New England. Or maybe even just England!! :D

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
arthurracoon said:
SoCal Cardfan, WELCOME!!!

You have just found the best Cards board on the net. This board is troll-free.

However, we still have good discussions with opposing teams fans during the season.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
100% Grade "A" Non-NEM infected Cardinals Message Board.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM TASTY!

(sorry that was lame, but I'm really hungry right now..)

OP
OP
S

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Glad to hear it..

That guy had me worked up to a point, that I actually dug up his address and wanted to punch him in his fat mouth while visiting my brothers in AZ.

Luckily for him (and me I suppose) I found out my wife was pregnant with our first and I had to grow up a little bit.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
SoCal Cardfan said:
Glad to hear it..

That guy had me worked up to a point, that I actually dug up his address and wanted to punch him in his fat mouth while visiting my brothers in AZ.

Luckily for him (and me I suppose) I found out my wife was pregnant with our first and I had to grow up a little bit.

btw welcome! Oh man you miss the time that Krang almost beat his ass. I mean Krang was serious he was going to beat his ass, he called him out in the message board I think that was years ago. How did you get his address anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.