IT'S GO TIME season tickets are here!!!!!!!!

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Tickets came in today (Friday) two days after the parking passes. No complaining just happy to have them :thumbup:

CardAvenger

Screaming At A Wall
Reaction score
az-red said:
Ironic that the Seattle ticket has a picture of the Cardinals Avengers even though they have retired.

I might have had a change of heart after viewing the tickets. It brought a tear to my eye. Who was I kidding? The Avengers run in my blood. As a matter of fact, I just ordered a new mask yesterday, and today, I'm on a mission to the westside ghetto stores to pick up some new Avenger shine. We're going straight Suicidal this year.

Sorry I haven't been around much this offseason, but I got a new job, and I no longer have the luxury of a computer during the day. Hope to see some of the fellas up at camp this year. I'll probably debut the new Avengers shirt. Sorry but I only have like 10 of them, so I won't likely be able to give any out.

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
CardAvenger said:
I might have had a change of heart after viewing the tickets. It brought a tear to my eye. Who was I kidding? The Avengers run in my blood. As a matter of fact, I just ordered a new mask yesterday, and today, I'm on a mission to the westside ghetto stores to pick up some new Avenger shine. We're going straight Suicidal this year.

Sorry I haven't been around much this offseason, but I got a new job, and I no longer have the luxury of a computer during the day. Hope to see some of the fellas up at camp this year. I'll probably debut the new Avengers shirt. Sorry but I only have like 10 of them, so I won't likely be able to give any out.

Good to hear Avenger, and good to see you back on the board. I was pissed off when I heard you guys were going to retire, I am glad you arent :thumbup:

AzCards06

Rookie
Reaction score
It just wouldn't be the same without the Avengers.

The Avengers are an Arizona institution, one of the few established Cardinal traditions we have, they are larger than life, they are featured on a season ticket for crying out loud.

Long live the Avengers.

It's go time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05