Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Five Lakers in double figures without Kobe making much of an impact. :thumbup:

jibikao

Reaction score
A lot of standing arounds and we can't secure our boards.... same old story.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Well, maybe the Suns will start playing again now that they've thrown their lead away. It has happened before.

Michael

The buzz is back!
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling about this.

Kobe ist just the fifth leading scorer on his team and I fully expect him to shoot the lights out in the fourth quarter.

Not a single three pointer by the Suns since the first quarter.

Come on, we need this win! GO SUNS!!!

JJC Jr

Reaction score
TucsonDevil said:
Is Marc Jackson related to Greg Anthony? "Kobe is setting the Suns up for a big second half?" Holy Crap.

Well put. I hate how some analysts let on that Kobe can do no wrong simply because he's Kobe & plays in LA. Yeah, he planned on having only a few field goals in the first w/ his team down double digits :rolleyes:

Suns look sluggish, they better find their offensive rhythm, & QUICK!

Love the enthusiasm, let's hope for the best..
- John from Delaware

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
Coach D'Antoni needs to work on Half court spacing... It is so bad. We can still easily win this.

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
The substitution patterns have been interesting. Marion has been working hard on odom.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I have a work commitment in about 25 minutes so I won't be able to watch the end of this. I predict it will be ugly, for one team or another -- maybe both.

jibikao

Reaction score
TucsonDevil said:
Coach D'Antoni needs to work on Half court spacing... It is so bad. We can still easily win this.

There are just too many standing arounds. We are not getting open shots and when our players don't get open shots, they panic. Only Diaw can play out of the rhythm right now.

Billythekid

All Star
Reaction score
Our offense looks terrible at the moment.

Go SUNS!!!!

Last edited:

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
This is not going to be popular but how many layups and tip ins is Diaw going to miss today?

jibikao

Reaction score
Man, our inside is so darn weak.... this weakness is going to really drag us. I WANT Kobe to go one-on-one and Laker changed their gameplan like all the other teams.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
So fess up -- who had Tim Thomas and Luke Walton as the leading scorers?

jibikao

Reaction score
Treesquid said:
This is not going to be popular but how many layups and tip ins is Diaw going to miss today?

Well, he hasn't dunked yet.

baltimorer

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Boris Diaw is amazing. The spin he puts on the ball when going for the layup to make sure that the ball doesn't go in is truly impressive.

I'd like to see him miss more dunks. I mean, we all know that he can get to the basket and miss layup after layup, but he rarely goes up for the missed dunk. I just think that if he could add it to his game, he'd be a much more effective misser, that's all.

(This post is meant to be sarcastic).

jibikao

Reaction score
YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Barbosa. That's what I am talking about!! Read the defense, change your speed! That was beautiful.

jibikao

Reaction score
baltimorer said:
Boris Diaw is amazing. The spin he puts on the ball when going for the layup to make sure that the ball doesn't go in is truly impressive.

I'd like to see him miss more dunks. I mean, we all know that he can get to the basket and miss layup after layup, but he rarely goes up for the missed dunk. I just think that if he could add it to his game, he'd be a much more effective misser, that's all.

(This post is meant to be sarcastic).

We really don't need 2 guys that want to pass first. Nash and Diaw is not a very good combination unless Diaw focuses on scoring when Nash plays. That's one thing Amare does the best. He doesn't look to pass. He wants to score and put people on foul trouble.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05