Jason Kidd demands full control in Brooklyn

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What's going to happen to Larry Drew? What a bum deal for him. Not a good coach, but man, he doesn't deserve this. Especially when his replacement is Jason freaking Kidd.

ESPN just said they fired him. Very unprofessional all around. Bucks new ownership off to a bad start.

HooverDam

Reaction score
I really hope Kidd never ends up in the Suns Ring of Honor, what a slimy, awful human being.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sounds like Hollins will be joining the Nets.

This fiasco came up roses for them. Two picks and a big upgrade at head coach.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Milwaukee gave up 2 2nd rounders for a coach they could have hired after Brooklyn fired him.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Milwaukee gave up 2 2nd rounders for a coach they could have hired after Brooklyn fired him.

Absolutely. How long do you think Brooklyn would drag their feet on firing Kidd if Milwaukee had fired Drew and announced publicly they were inviting Lionel Hollins and a few other candidates in for an interview?

Steve

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's going to happen to Larry Drew? What a bum deal for him. Not a good coach, but man, he doesn't deserve this. Especially when his replacement is Jason freaking Kidd.

Nobody deserves that. It's pathetic. I wish Kidd would get black balled from the league.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nobody deserves that. It's pathetic. I wish Kidd would get black balled from the league.

I think he's heading in that direction. As a player he had value (although I disagree on how much with many), but as a coach.... LOL! I can't imagine his fellow coaches have any respect, not that many had much to begin with.

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Then there is this:

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/larry...be-karmic-payback-for-what-he-did-in-atlanta/

…perhaps Drew's exit in Milwaukee was a result of the way he got his last head coaching gig—by going behind then-Atlanta Hawks coach Mike Woodson's back when Woody was on the outs.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No jokes about Kidd playing for the Bucks?

.ken is king
BRR is king
Cardcubfan is king.[/B]

We don't make fun of you for having a dangling slash B, why should we make fun of Kidd playing for the Bucks? BTW, we do know he's coaching for the bucks. Understandable though. Fries aren't cheap.

Steve

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We don't make fun of you for having a dangling slash B, why should we make fun of Kidd playing for the Bucks? BTW, we do know he's coaching for the bucks. Understandable though. Fries aren't cheap.

Steve

bah! I have sigs off. I didn't even know I had that. And I won that bet!

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if Jason Kidd will be the Gods gift to the Bucks like he is with women.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake