John Brown - more bad stuff

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
seabiscuit never bemoaned his previous owners.
and just like seabiscuit, JB needs to shut the f up and run. nobody wants the racehorse talking back

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
There are numerous logical fallacies in this simple sentence which I won't enumerate.

The vague concept of "motivation" takes many forms. Sometime it's encouragement, sometimes it's browbeating. The effective coach knows the difference. The dinosaur coach doesn't. Why do you think Buddy Ryan never got an NFL job after he sauntered into SDS and pronounced, "You've got a winner in town."

Yes, we did. They were the Phoenix Suns. :D

That dinosaur coach has been the most winningest coach ever in the organization.

Last edited:

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, you’re right. You got me. I made it all up.

You do realize there is public persona and real life persona?

I don’t know MB at alll. Just telling what was shared with me. Believe it, or not, what do I care?
I for one enjoy the input you give us from your sources.

I'm sure there are many more here that do also.

Willie D

Veteran
Reaction score
That dinosaur coach has been the most winningest [sic] coach ever in the organization.
Which coach that I mentioned? Buddy Ryan (12-20). Maybe you thought I meant "Arians" or "Wizz" when I wrote "Buddy Ryan." I can understand the confusion. No, I can't. And BTW, thanks for not answering the "motivation" question. Saves me lots of keystrokes. Buh bye.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Which coach that I mentioned? Buddy Ryan (12-20). Maybe you thought I meant "Arians" or "Wizz" [sic] when I wrote "Buddy Ryan." I can understand the confusion. No, I can't. And BTW, thanks for not answering the "motivation" question. Saves me lots of keystrokes. Buh bye.

You didn't have to mention the coach by name, it was implied. My original comment was about John Brown and Bruce Arians was his former coach.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Which coach that I mentioned? Buddy Ryan (12-20). Maybe you thought I meant "Arians" or "Wizz" [sic] when I wrote "Buddy Ryan." I can understand the confusion. No, I can't. And BTW, thanks for not answering the "motivation" question. Saves me lots of keystrokes. Buh bye.

Your question was about Buddy Ryan and it was rhetorical.

Willie D

Veteran
Reaction score
You didn't have to mention the coach by name, it was implied. My original comment was about John Brown and Bruce Arians was his former coach.
Duhh, I DID mention the HCIC by name. And way to avoid the "motivation" question once again. Let's get you back to 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

Which coach was that?

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Duhh, I DID mention the HCIC by name. And way to avoid the "motivation" question once again. Let's get you back to 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

Which coach was that?

Yeah okay bro, smoking that good-good. I see mental health is still a problem in the State of Arizona.

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9649/john-brown

Ends the year with very average stats, and ........wait for it........a hamstring injury.

John Brown as one season with 1,003 yards.

He is what he is, regardless of how "poorly" he was treated in AZ
four good games first half of season and then hamstrings started acting up and he disappeared. I even picked him up in fantasy purely to use him for 6 weeks and cut him. No surprise here.