Jonah Williams status?

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is why we were drinking Yuengling in Tampa for the Super Bowl (brewed in Pottsvile). Tried to drink away the curse. Almost worked. @Shane
The Pottsville curse is legit. I have an old friend from Pottsville & our boys played lacrosse together in HS. He somehow found out I was a Cardinal fan. There’s not much going on in Pottsville, so they take this snub by the NFL very seriously. I was trying to laugh it off, and he was having none of it lol. Concede the stupid thing.

DakotaCardsFan

Making time travel possible
Reaction score
This is why we were drinking Yuengling in Tampa for the Super Bowl (brewed in Pottsvile). Tried to drink away the curse. Almost worked. @Shane
But therein lies the issue: Yuengling served in Florida is brewed at the Tampa brewery which Dick Yuengling bought from Stroh's in 1999. To lift the curse, copious amounts of Pottsville brewed Yuengling must be offered up and guzzled down. I finally made the pilgrimage to Pottsville last April to pay homage to the Maroons and offer tribute at the brewery's taproom. I don't know if it will be enough to lift the curse, but I'm going to keep trying!
:cheers:

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But therein lies the issue: Yuengling served in Florida is brewed at the Tampa brewery which Dick Yuengling bought from Stroh's in 1999. To lift the curse, copious amounts of Pottsville brewed Yuengling must be offered up and guzzled down. I finally made the pilgrimage to Pottsville last April to pay homage to the Maroons and offer tribute at the brewery's taproom. I don't know if it will be enough to lift the curse, but I'm going to keep trying!
:cheers:
Pretty sure I've had more Pottsville-brewed Yuengling than 10 average locals drink in a lifetime... and I add significantly to my total every time I'm back east. I've enjoyed every drop, but it hasn't done much to lift the curse!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan