Josh McCown Joins NFL Total Access Studio Lineup Tonight! (6-29)

Jim O

Reaction score
NFL Total Access Daily Schedule

You must be registered for see images

Watch Cardinals QB Josh McCown on NFL Total Access on Tonight, Tuesday 6-29. (Direct TV Ch. 212)

The show starts at 4pm (AZ Time) and repeats at 7pm and 10pm.

DRVNFAST

Homey don't play that!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What’s with the recent onslaught of media coverage on McCown all about? BDSSP, Jimmy Kimmel (although I never saw him actually on the show he was reportedly in the "green room") and now NFL total access. Someone also reported he was in studio for some radio show.

Is this all just weird timing or is there some ulterior motif behind the escalating attention?

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
DRVNFAST said:
Is this all just weird timing or is there some ulterior motif behind the escalating attention?

I've seen numerous experts predicting McCown to have a breakthough season a la Delhomme last year(helped along the way by Green's promoting of McCown). I basicly think they're are trying to cover their back in case McCown does make the expected impact.

OP
OP
Jim O

Jim O

Reaction score
DRVNFAST said:
What’s with the recent onslaught of media coverage on McCown all about?

This is a product of Mark Dalton, our new Media Relations Director, being extremely pro-active.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am sure someone will add a better synopsis of Josh's airtime, but here are a few thoughts;

Josh cares about winning with the same amount of passion that Q and Fitz have displayed. It is so promising that these guys are all on the same page.

Is it Sep 12 yet?

A-Bomb

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also just remembered that he mentioned "representing the franchise". It will be very interesting how the team's reputation will change over the next 12 months.

A-Bomb

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Am I the only one who felt many of Josh's comments were "guarded"?

Especially when Rich asked him about Denny putting comments he didn't like, made by players to the media, up on his over-head projector during team meetings.

I'm generally not much of a conspiracy guy, but I found myself wondering if Josh was trying to keep his words off the projector. He looked like he wasn't sure if he was allowed to address the projector question.

Overall though, it is nice to finally see the Cards getting some exposure.

Go Cards!!!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Capital Card said:
Am I the only one who felt many of Josh's comments were "guarded"?

Especially when Rich asked him about Denny putting comments he didn't like, made by players to the media, up on his over-head projector during team meetings.
!

Overhead projector! You gotta be kidding me this is 2004 Green doesn't have a laptop and powerpoint and an LCD projector?

No wonder this team never wins they're still living in the dark ages :)

It is impressive though the amount of press we're suddenly getting, clearly hiring a guy with ESPN ties has really helped and I can't help but think it will help us in the future with FA's.

Lenny_Biscuit

Rookie
Reaction score
I like when they asked him his biggest rookie blunder and he replied something like "there were too many too pick one".

I also liked hearing him throw in Darnell Dockett's name when they asked him who would be rookie of the year next year. He said either Fitzgerald or Dockett.