jurecki leaving 1060

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
jurecki is joining bickley on 910 in the mornings....i wonder who'll replace him on 1060....maybe EC?

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
offset said:
jurecki is joining bickley on 910 in the mornings....i wonder who'll replace him on 1060....maybe EC?

Green Machine!

:raccoon:

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did you hear this? Linky?

I imagine that will cost him his sideline reporting job.

OP
OP
JerkFace

JerkFace

Reaction score
jw7 said:
Where did you hear this? Linky?

I imagine that will cost him his sideline reporting job.

it was announced live on the gambo and ash show......jurecki joked that he's now the cardinal outsider, so i guess he did lose his sideline job. the new show is going to be 4 hours long instead of bickley's current 3 hours.

kps0001

Warriors Come Out And Plaaaay!
Reaction score
Gee that was the big programming announcement I missed. Lord !!! Glad I work late now and don't hear Bickley's show.

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
How long till the change. It does seam like EC has been getting alot of work lately so I wouldn't doubt it.

OP
OP
JerkFace

JerkFace

Reaction score
CardinalLaw said:
How long till the change. It does seam like EC has been getting alot of work lately so I wouldn't doubt it.

jurecki starts @ xtra 910 on monday.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
I don't think this should be a big suprise. He seems to have been reporting on pins and needles since Dennis Green clamped down on all the media and the info that gets out from over there. I bet he gets a whole lot more critical of the Coaching and decesions by the Cards. He seems to have been biting his lip since the start of the season.

Toro

Registered
Reaction score
Rats said:
I don't think this should be a big suprise. He seems to have been reporting on pins and needles since Dennis Green clamped down on all the media and the info that gets out from over there. I bet he gets a whole lot more critical of the Coaching and decesions by the Cards. He seems to have been biting his lip since the start of the season.
As if his opinion really means anything.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When he worked for that station before he was wrong at least half the time on his predictions and "what I hear"s on the Cardinals. He's been much better on KDUS as far as finding out stuff. Now, I think he'll have an even worse record than before because he's going to be shut out now.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Lew and EC....ZZZZzzzzZZZZZZ....

Would top DeBacal and Hellesdry as the top snorefest on the radio!

Yuck!

Can EC monotone drone on more than anyone you ever heard?

1060 won't have a show worth listening to at all now IMO. But, I quit listening a while back anyway because of Jurecki's assinine attacks on Denny.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bickley and Jurecki together? I don't live in the area so I can't say I've ever HEARD either one. But from what I read on this sight, it sounds like their show will be a major Cardinal Bashing kinda show.

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
slanidrac16 said:
Bickley and Jurecki together? I don't live in the area so I can't say I've ever HEARD either one. But from what I read on this sight, it sounds like their show will be a major Cardinal Bashing kinda show.
They used to do a show which was pretty good on 910 called the Fastest Two Hours In Sports also known as F-THIS.