Just watched the game...

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
... from the 8 minute mark of the 2nd quarter - thanks to the NFL channel's time screwup - and I just don't see the utter ineptitude so many have moaned about.

It was a typical first preseason game. We looked bad, we looked good. We jumped early. Frankly, I saw more good than bad.

Enough of jumping off bridges and slitting wrists.

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
Skkorpion said:
... from the 8 minute mark of the 2nd quarter - thanks to the NFL channel's time screwup - and I just don't see the utter ineptitude so many have moaned about.

It was a typical first preseason game. We looked bad, we looked good. We jumped early. Frankly, I saw more good than bad.

EXACTLY!! PRE F-ING SEASON!

What are we, like 10-2 the past 3 preseasons?

The sky is not falling, Berlin is not bombing us.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
BTW I've got the game on DVD from the 13 minute mark of the first quarter if you'd like a copy.

Lenny_Biscuit

Rookie
Reaction score
All I have to remember is how bad Dallas looked last year when we played them in the preseason. They didn't turn out to be that bad.

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
40yearfan said:
Naw, they haven't bombed us since they hit Pearl Harbor in 1941. :D

Are you sure? Quan's out, Shipp's out and ... Here comes a bomb now!!@!#(*&$,()...

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Duckjake said:
BTW I've got the game on DVD from the 13 minute mark of the first quarter if you'd like a copy.

When looking up "Hardcore Cards fan" in the dictionary, it simply says "Duckjake".

:D

Camshaft

Registered
Reaction score
I agree

It was basically a first preseason game between a team with a barrel full of questions vs a team with a cup full of questions. The outcome was predictable. For the Cards, this was a successful game. Many questions were answered. Green now has a list of the players that have no clue of what point of attack means.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Skkorpion said:

I was at the game and I'll admit I was ready to jump off the bridge and slit my wrist. But after watching the tape I have to agree with ya Skkorp. It didn't look as bad the second time even the o-line play looked better on tape.