Karl Malone to the Suns?

AmareFan

4DASUNS
Reaction score
S

Slinslin- who is your source....Malone was not at the game...I sit right across from Jerry and Bryan was in the 22nd row where there is a small press area w/tv and they sat there all night and no Malone....they showed all the celebrities at the game last night...Fitzgerald, Brandy, Cooper...if Malone was there, he should have been introduced or hanging with one of the C's...your wrong. sorry.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
One thing I haven't seen anyone bring up in this Malone conversation is the fact Amare IS playing center right now and the Matrix is "power forward." If you had Malone either he or Amare could be center, and Marion could play small forward again. A lineup of JJ, Marion, Nash, Malone, and Amare would be tough to beat in the Western Conference. I don't like Malone either, but even if we had the cap to sign him, it would weaken LA at a minimum! :)

frdbtr

Registered
Reaction score
AmareFan said:
Slinslin- who is your source....Malone was not at the game...I sit right across from Jerry and Bryan was in the 22nd row where there is a small press area w/tv and they sat there all night and no Malone....they showed all the celebrities at the game last night...Fitzgerald, Brandy, Cooper...if Malone was there, he should have been introduced or hanging with one of the C's...your wrong. sorry.

I already posted that I live in SLC and watched all of the hoopla surrounding the John Stockton Number retirement and Karl Malone was VERY involved in the whole process. He was in the Pre game television show and was showed many times sitting in the stands (they showed his reaction when Kirelinko missed his free throws that gave the jazz the loss), he was never in Phoenix on the night in question. He may be considering the Suns as a team that he would play for but he was not in Phoenix the other night scouting the suns.

F-Dog

lurker
Reaction score
I don't think that Malone is even considering the Suns, and I'm very happy that that's the case.

Malone was always a team player, and he was always an incorrigibly dirty cheap-shot artist. Nothing I saw from him in Los Angeles makes me believe that he's changed his stripes.

Amare Stoudemire is (I hope) going to be in Phoenix for a long time. I don't ever want him to get the idea that Malone is someone he should pattern himself after, because if he does, it's going to be very hard for me to root for him. :(