Kevin Willis to audition for Mavericks

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kevin Willis was always good, but he's 44 years old. Are the Spurs going to sign Barkley to counter?

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw this. Maybe Gerald and Dominique Wilkins are interested too.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I don't know how he will fit into the rotation. I guess having a look can't hurt though.

ma_falaa_50

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It cuban's way of buying more players. he should remember , no matter how many players u have on the roster it wont help you sink more free throws.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
It cuban's way of buying more players. he should remember , no matter how many players u have on the roster it wont help you sink more free throws.
don't the mavs lead the nba in ft%? at least they are one of the top teams. The spurs need help in that area. aside from that i think they are trying to replace injured Center D.j. mbenga.

Last edited:

HooverDam

Reaction score
don't the mavs lead the nba in ft%? at least they are one of the top teams. The spurs need help in that area. aside from that i think they are trying to replace injured Center D.j. mbenga.

He's making a joke about Dirk missing his FT's in the game against the Suns :D

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Isn't Penny Hardaway still available? I read that he's finally healthy and is in better shape than he's been in years.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
at this rate, i say we draft all of the mid 90's bulls and have a backup for everyone.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
I guess he's the second choice after Reggie Miller turned them down.

Maybe the Suns should bring back Majerle, he can still hit from three--behind his back even!

sandeepgm

Reaction score
Kevin willis is an insurance against yao and shaq if we meet them. 6 cheap fouls and a couple of elbows if necessary.

by the way who the hell is majerle?

sandeepgm

Reaction score
Well, if that's not a troll alert.....

How can that be a troll alert? I honestly didnt know who he was. Not like he is a hall of famer. Looked him up now. Seemed to have been a decent player and please dont need to compare him to willis. I didnt come here to do that.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
How can that be a troll alert? I honestly didnt know who he was. Not like he is a hall of famer. Looked him up now. Seemed to have been a decent player and please dont need to compare him to willis. I didnt come here to do that.
It's just that this is a Suns board, where ideally people have a genuine interest and knowledge about the Suns and enjoy discussing Phoenix Suns basketball. Not knowing who Dan Majerle is, is like someone going on a Mavericks board and asking who the hell Rolando Blackman is. It gives you away as an outsider and obviously not a Suns fan or even knowledgeable of simplest Suns history and raises suspicions about what the real purpose of posting here is, otherwise.

Not trying to start anything, merely making an observation. You will ultimately prove who you are by your activity here. Just found it odd, that's all.