Kevin Willis to audition for Mavericks

sandeepgm

Reaction score
At halftime Kevin almost went to the wrong locker room in todays game. Lol...As avery said if "we have to depend on kevin, shame on us. he is just an insurance guy". This guy is barely expected to play so i dont think he is going to figure into the matchups much.

However he is an old school guy and i like the fact that the fouls he gives are hard ones. Avery said with the rule changes in the last 2 years, kevin might have to tone down the elbows he throws. He supposedly landed a few of them on diop's face in practice.

In last years finals, with shaq and mourning making the interior a tough place, you saw how we were just reduced to jump shooters. At this point, the ideal game for him would be a slower paced physical game and then i wouldnt be averse to giving him 5 mins a game to throw a few elbows and soften up people.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
At halftime Kevin almost went to the wrong locker room in todays game. Lol...As avery said if "we have to depend on kevin, shame on us. he is just an insurance guy". This guy is barely expected to play so i dont think he is going to figure into the matchups much.

However he is an old school guy and i like the fact that the fouls he gives are hard ones. Avery said with the rule changes in the last 2 years, kevin might have to tone down the elbows he throws. He supposedly landed a few of them on diop's face in practice.

In last years finals, with shaq and mourning making the interior a tough place, you saw how we were just reduced to jump shooters. At this point, the ideal game for him would be a slower paced physical game and then i wouldnt be averse to giving him 5 mins a game to throw a few elbows and soften up people.
Hopefully the heat and mavs can make it to the finals.

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
K-Will wanted to go to a team where he'd have a chance to win a championship, right?

Well, down 3-1 against GSW, how does he like his chances (and those DNPs for that matter)?

DAL
:lmao: