Kobe Bryant says he will retire at end of season (Yahoo Sports)

ASFN Admin

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers has decided to retire after this season. The 37-year-old Bryant made the announcement in a post on The Players' Tribune on Sunday. The decision was not totally unexpected, given that Bryant has said many times in recent weeks that he was considering making his 20th NBA season his last.

More...

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I always hated Kobe in most of his younger years, but watching all those battles with the Suns I couldn't help but grow to respect his game. He was just money almost every time. It must have been so much fun to watch him do what he did for years if you were a Laker fan. Obviously I didn't like some of the things he did on and off the court but as a player, he is definitely one of the greatest of all time. Glad I got to see him play. The guy did it all.

My first 'Kobe is legend' moment came in that playoff game, (against the kings maybe?) where Shaq fouled out and everyone was freaking out like oh no! And then Kobe just took over and there was that shot of him putting his hands down to his teammates like; chill guys I got this. and they won. I was like wow this kid is a legend....

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05