Kyle thinks we should beat Miami first, then consider becoming buyers at the trade deadline

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Rams are waiving the white flag
Niners aren't too far behind...all depends on McCaffrey coming back in the next week or 2
Seattle is super inconsistent...not much different than AZ

Just go for it Monti... don't mortgage the future, but if theirs a reasonable upgrade to me made, make the deal.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Kyle Odegard
@Kyle_Odegard
·
31m

I still don’t think the Cardinals are in position to be buyers at the deadline. No. 20 in DVOA and a negative-28 point-differential does not scream playoff contender. Beat the Dolphins and then it can be considered.
Up yours, Kyle :)

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Titans have opened up shop, Jeffrey Simmons please! The Saints look tattered, maybe we can trade for/sign Chase Young to something reasonable.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyle Odegard

@Kyle_Odegard
·
31m

I still don’t think the Cardinals are in position to be buyers at the deadline. No. 20 in DVOA and a negative-28 point-differential does not scream playoff contender. Beat the Dolphins and then it can be considered.
If this is the type of thinking that is in the building then it's no wonder we are 3-4. Games like Washington and Green Bay will happen if the mentality of the organization is "we are not a playoff contender".

It pisses me off that we haven't gone hard at making this a playoff team. The schedule for us to make it is just sitting there in front of us. Even if we lose to Miami.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t expect us to go out and trade for 6 guys and give up a bunch of draft picks. But come on, there’s got to be a move we can make now that is not a temporary fix.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan