Kyle thinks we should beat Miami first, then consider becoming buyers at the trade deadline

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Our upcoming schedule includes the Panthers, Patriots, Jets, Bears, Dolphins, and the walking wounded in our division. Only the Vikings are actually a good team on our remaining schedule. If we can't scrape out 6 wins out of the next 10 games we don't deserve to make the playoffs. These teams are weak sauce.
I think you are sleeping big time on the Bears. I think that will be a tougher game than the Vikings one.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
If this is the type of thinking that is in the building then it's no wonder we are 3-4. Games like Washington and Green Bay will happen if the mentality of the organization is "we are not a playoff contender".

It pisses me off that we haven't gone hard at making this a playoff team. The schedule for us to make it is just sitting there in front of us. Even if we lose to Miami.
I have to say this every offseason: 43.75% of NFL teams make the playoffs every year.

There's almost no reason ever to tank going into a season.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I think at 4-4, JG/NR/The Defense will deserve it, yes.

They will deserve the payoff for keeping the team afloat while the offense tries to figure it out.

If we win this week it will probably be 17-14 or something similar, meaning the defense once again, miraculously, held a team under it's season scoring average.