Kyle thinks we should beat Miami first, then consider becoming buyers at the trade deadline

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s not even close. There’s way more value even being one and done in the playoffs from a financial and cultural perspective and getting the #19 pick vs the #10 pick.

Bidwill too dumb to see it.
Yup. You can’t build a winning culture by losing.

Winning begets winning. At least TRY to win. If the owners aren’t going to put it all on the line to try and win, why should the players?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I want you to look up Commanders forums/reddit & you’ll see their reactions about his on-field play(where he never played discipline & went on his own accord). Do the same thing with 49ers forums/reddit & soon to be with the Saints as well.

lol, yeah because fan forums are fountains of insider knowledge.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Those mid-round picks aren't going to turn into anything more than fringe roster players like Kei'Trel Clark and Xavier Thomas. Bad news for training camp aggregators but zero impact on the franchise in the short- or long-term.
The value of mid round picks is trading up in earlier rounds for a targeted player who is falling. That is how Budda Baker was acquired.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lol and BritCard is? Lie to me & say you’ve watched every single down of Chase Young in Washington, San Francisco, & New Orleans.

What I am pretending to have insider knowledge of?

I said there is no evidence that he doesn't work hard or is a problem in that regard and your "evidence" was "Well fan forums say he is".

That's not evidence. No, I haven't watched every down but I don't need to because the default assumption is that as someone employed in the NFL is he is doing the required work unless there is evidence to the contrary.

Also, people that do watch every down, such as PFF, have him graded well. He had a 75 grade last year and a 78 grade the year before for example. In fact he's never had a grade below 75. Now you can disagree with PFF grades, but you can't say they would grade him positively if he was taking plays off or not doing his job. That's unrealistic.

I also have to assume that the Niners did their homework on him before sending a 3rd round pick to the Commanders for him. Especially as the Shanny family is still well connected in Washington.

All this vastly outweighs fan forums.

The Commanders put the word out after he was traded that the reason was because he was "undisciplined". That he was too keen on making splash plays instead of carrying out his assignment. My feeling is that this is more the Commanders trying to excuse the trade than reality, but even if so, this is a coachable thing. I can't see anything but positive reports about his work ethic and dedication to playing football.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cognitive dissonance on full display.

Dude posts up clips of videos bashing the QB then posts the above.

Amazing..............

The irony.

I said fan forums don't have insider knowledge. That's vastly different to breaking down film which anybody can see and interpret. You don't need insider knowledge to see what is obvious.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I said there is no evidence that he doesn't work hard or is a problem in that regard and your "evidence" was "Well fan forums say he is".
I believe people that have watched him a hell a lot more than you do would know about his abilities & football tendencies more than someone I know who barely watches them. You get offended every time an analyst or an outsider props Kyler up. Dan Orlovsky is a guy I’ve seen you do it with plenty of times.
No, I haven't watched every down
Everything else in this paragraph is moot.
I also have to assume that the Niners did their homework on him before sending a 3rd round pick to the Commanders for him. Especially as the Shanny family is still well connected in Washington.
Then they realized it was a mistake & didn’t attempt at all to keep him. You have desperately been dodging the outcome.
The Commanders put the word out after he was traded that the reason was because he was "undisciplined". That he was too keen on making splash plays instead of carrying out his assignment. My feeling is that this is more the Commanders trying to excuse the trade than reality, but even if so, this is a coachable thing. I can't see anything but positive reports about his work ethic and dedication to playing football.
This would make sense if those concerns pop right back up in pivotal playoff games. Playing undisciplined, keen on making splash plays. I’m assuming you didn’t watch last postseason. I just wish you would have admit that earlier so no time was being wasted of you posting a bunch of hoopla.