Kyler Murray Appreciation Thread

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I said the one flaw this WR core has is that no one is really a burner like that. MHJ is a long strider. Wilson is a very good route router, but clearly not fast. Dortch is more quick & elusive than anything. Zay Jones is older.

Dudes that can catch most of the tough catches, which fits Kyler’s skillset the best, but really no burners.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I said the one flaw this WR core has is that no one is really a burner like that. MHJ is a long strider. Wilson is a very good route router, but clearly not fast. Dortch is more quick & elusive than anything. Zay Jones is older.

Dudes that can catch most of the tough catches, which fits Kyler’s skillset the best, but really no burners.
You’re saying we need a Rondale Moore type? :devil:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I don't know if it's fair to put this all on the receivers. If the throw comes late in the route or whatever the defender has time to recover. Kyler also could be throwing to covered defenders.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if it's fair to put this all on the receivers. If the throw comes late in the route or whatever the defender has time to recover. Kyler also could be throwing to covered defenders.
Uh oh chum in the water for a particular group around here lol

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
It says "at the time of the throw".... would be nice to see "at the time of the catch" to go along with it.
Based on this chart he might just be throwing them open or making timing passes before their breaks

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
It says "at the time of the throw".... would be nice to see "at the time of the catch" to go along with it.
Based on this chart he might just be throwing them open or making timing passes before their breaks

Yeah. Some of these metrics don't do much for me outside of, like, trivia. This analysis is based on 86 attempts, also, so it's probably pretty noisy.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't really blame Kyler for the loss on Sunday. We shouldn't turn this thread into a rollercoaster of "Kyler is great!" one week and "Kyler sucks!" the next.

He played ok, we could have won the game and probably would have if a few things broke our way.
but, here we are…

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05