Kyler Murray Appreciation Thread

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Thanks for trying today Kyler!

Despite no designed run plays for you, constant pressure from the opposing teams front four, and multiple offensive penalties, you:

1. Did not turn the ball over.
2. Completed 73% of your passes.
2. Posted a QB rating of 104

Maybe not spectacular but not too bad! Some of us here appreciate you! Hang in there!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Despite no designed run plays for you, constant pressure from the opposing teams front four, and multiple offensive penalties, you:

Maybe not spectacular but not too bad! Some of us here appreciate you! Hang in there!
Im sorry man… he had 140 yards and put up 14 points against one of the worst defenses in the league. That’s not “not too bad.” That’s just BAD.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Not too bad? Dude, really? He was awful. How many needless sacks did he take? How long did he hold the ball? You're usually at least decently level-headed about Kyler, but you assign him no blame at all? No. You are 100 percent wrong here. We got scared bunny rabbit Kyler today. Sure, you're QBR won't be bad if you're too scared to throw the ball and wait for a sure thing.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler had Kliff and Kliff was the problem. Now Daniels has Kliff and he’s completing 80% of his passes.
So do the math.

kyler can’t throw receivers open. He consistently misses the open receiver. Those are reasons many of our pass routes are hook ups, square outs to the sideline or straight down the field. He never looks relaxed. He panics.

Sorry but 5 years in he looks exactly the same as he did coming in. I’m done making excuses for him. He’s gonna have to play good for more than 1 out of 4 games to get me back in his corner.

There were comments on the game thread how we missed McBride. Come on!

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Not too bad? Dude, really? He was awful. How many needless sacks did he take? How long did he hold the ball? You're usually at least decently level-headed about Kyler, but you assign him no blame at all? No. You are 100 percent wrong here. We got scared bunny rabbit Kyler today. Sure, you're QBR won't be bad if you're too scared to throw the ball and wait for a sure thing.

Not saying he didn't leave yards/points/first downs out on the field Stout.

But you would need to add a couple of turnovers to his line before I would concede to "awful".

If that's your perception, though fine, let's just agree to disagree. I don't want to waste the entire week with a bunch of bickering about if he could have avoided the sacks. Have a good evening!

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Since this is a KM appreciation thread he didn't have any turnovers today...so there's that lol

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Since this is a KM appreciation thread he didn't have any turnovers today...so there's that lol
IMO...that is part of the problem. He is playing so conservatively that it is to a fault. Taking sacks instead of getting rid of the ball. Not attacking the defense and instead checking down. Not running when the team is playing man.

blindseyed

Reaction score
This was never that.
Stout was all about trashing K1. He made this as his crow eating thread but would come back when he thought K1 had a bad game. He thinks K1 has had 3 terrible games.
You have an issue with Stout then tag him and say that to him
I was stating a legit positive I saw in the game today

blindseyed

Reaction score
IMO...that is part of the problem. He is playing so conservatively that it is to a fault. Taking sacks instead of getting rid of the ball. Not attacking the defense and instead checking down. Not running when the team is playing man.
Well you and I know that, I was trying to be positive in the KM appreciation thread lol

blindseyed

Reaction score
You are in the thread he made my man commenting about what the thread was about.
Correct . I said a positive about KM of what he did today since it's a KM appreciation thread, you decided to go into some weird direction and bash Stout instead of giving a thumbs up or "Oh yeah no turnovers good for him" weird

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yup. He’s like a fast, tiny version of Sam Bradford. Captain Checkdown with wheels… that he’s not quite big enough to get the most out of because he’s afraid he’ll get hurt with a lot of contact.

602 Native

Veteran
Reaction score
Correct . I said a positive about KM of what he did today since it's a KM appreciation thread, you decided to go into some weird direction and bash Stout instead of giving a thumbs up or "Oh yeah no turnovers good for him" weird
All for no turnovers.
K1 had a bad game today. It’s really the first of the season for him but you would think it has been going on all year based on this topic.

There is nothing weird about where I took your post. I was simply stating that the purpose of this was not appreciation on Stouts part.

He goes from an appreciation thread to saying K1 is ass????

He is not a K1 fan and never has been.