La Canfora says deal is done...Rosen for 2nd rounder straight up

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep pushing this. I like it.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

it's my new thing.

I was really hoping to draft Q Williams to get a DR. EVIL nickname going after seeing his outfit last night, but now I'm throwing all weight behind MillerKeim!

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Looks like Keim will get blasted about this but getting a 2nd rd pick is not a bad thing considering how deep this draft is.

Still want us to trade back from 33 and get another pick for tonight.

Considering I really expected a 3rd rounder I am ecstatic that Keim got a 2nd. Blind squirrel found the nut

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Considering I really expected a 3rd rounder I am ecstatic that Keim got a 2nd. Blind squirrel found the nut

I haven’t seen anything confirming it??

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
dude... I started getting super skeptical of Keim three years ago, wanted a change made before we hired Wilks and was absolutely dumbfounded he wasn't fired after his DUI/Worst Offseason In the History Of The NFL.

So... no.

Credit where credit's due, you've been on his ass for a few years now.

I'm officially done with this clown show, here's to hoping this expedites his exit.

Borderrat

Veteran
Reaction score
Deal isn't done yet and might not be agreed upon. Arizona aka "The New Browns" show how to turn a previous years 1st round pick, a 3rd round pick and a 5th round pick into a maybe, possibly, who knows, 2nd round pick. That doesn't include the dead money totaling 16 million for Bradford, Glennon and Rosen (if the deal goes through). Go Browns! I mean Cardinals.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Credit where credit's due, you've been on his ass for a few years now.

I'm officially done with this clown show, here's to hoping this expedites his exit.

I got ripped over and over as well for saying hes very incompetent and gets too cute, this Rosen thing he got way to cute and it blew up in his face.

He thinks he's smarter than everyone

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
most drunks do.

Wait till he takes some small school people nobody had on the boards with his next pics.

He got greedy, he wanted to trade down with Niners with a bluff he wanted a DLineman, instead of shopping Rosen before the market was gone. He waited to minutes pre draft to shop him when QBs were falling and fell on his face. Super hack job