Larry Fitzgerald on NFL Total Access Tonight (Monday, June 28)

Jim O

Reaction score
Our Director of Media Relations Mark Dalton was told by the NFL Network people that they are going to have Larry Fitzgerald on Total Access tonight from the NFL Rookie Symposium. The show airs at 7pm and 10pm Arizona time on Direct TV Ch. 212.

You must be registered for see images

CardsRep03

Registered
Reaction score
Larry was interviewed with Roy Williams. Both guys were pretty humble and Rich Eisen kidded them about it. When asked who would have a better game when the Cardinals and Lions play each other in Week 13, Roy said he played the X position and wouldn't really catch a lot of balls. Larry said he just wanted to win the game. Hmmmmm sounds like a Boldin clone to me...and that wouldn't be a bad thing at all. :D

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
Larry didn't look like he wanted to say much, but did a good job smiling. He is a big guy sitting next to Roy Williams.

Actually, both guys passed on the trash talking, even when Rich Eisen tried a second time to get some comments. I did like Larry's "just want to win" attitude.

CardsRep03

Registered
Reaction score
Scott,
Yeah, Larry was a LOT bigger than Roy. I was thinking man I'm glad we got THAT guy. He looks skinny on the field but he looked big sitting next to Williams. Should make for a truly formidable opponent this year on the field. Is it the 12th of September yet?