Larry Fitzgerald tells fans to draft Detroit Lions' Calvin Johnson first

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Fitz ticked off about the QB sit.
Problem is Fitz wanted Kolb and the team went out and got him his wish.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fitz is just being realistic. He's going to give his all, but he can only catch what is thrown to him.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2. :jedi:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Fitz is just being realistic. He's going to give his all, but he can only catch what is thrown to him.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2. :jedi:

Fitz is just working with me now. He's all in on the Duckjake jinx. Which after the court hearing next week will be officially changed to the DuckFitz jinx.

:p

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Fitz is pissed cause we got rid of Matt leinart -Ha Ha- no really!

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hes only speaking the truth, our QB situation sucks.

But at the same time theres no use crying about it. Getting yourself a franchise QB is probably the hardest thing in sports.

you have to either:

1. Bomb the season, get #1 pick

2. I would say bust open the vault for one in free agency, but franchise QBs dont make it to free agency.

therefore, you gotta lose to win sometimes. With the team we have, we will be forever stuck and drafting in the teens.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

But at the same time theres no use crying about it. Getting yourself a franchise QB is probably the hardest thing in sports.

you have to either:

2. I would say bust open the vault for one in free agency, but franchise QBs dont make it to free agency.

therefore, you gotta lose to win sometimes. With the team we have, we will be forever stuck and drafting in the teens.

Totally agree with this. We're basically in no-man's land with our QB situation. If one hits FA like Kolb you pretty much gotta take that chance, because we're (as you said) stuck in the teens in the draft and won't get a difference-maker. We either have to develop one or suck worse than we typically do--and I mean Lions-type suck when they got Stafford. Kolb wasn't worth the money so far, but I don't blame Whis and Co. for making the effort. It was only 1 year, he still has a chance to earn the money he's been given.

And Fitzy just keeping it real regarding Fantasy Football.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

InfiniteRed

Veteran
Reaction score

you have to either:

Or
3. Get lucky & groom

Franchise QBs don't always have to be top 5 picks, á la Rodgers, Romo, Brady, Dalton etc. But yeah it is probably the hardest thing in football to find one.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score

you have to either:

Come now. How many successful teams have QB's that were not drafted number 1?

You can get a good QB without the number 1 draft. Ask Green Bay, or Pittsburgh, or New England, or New Orleans. They seem to be in it every single year and Ben is the earliest draft pick of that group, number 11.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Come now. How many successful teams have QB's that were not drafted number 1?

You can get a good QB without the number 1 draft. Ask Green Bay, or Pittsburgh, or New England, or New Orleans. They seem to be in it every single year and Ben is the earliest draft pick of that group, number 11.

Pittsburgh and NE only win because the rest of the AFC sucks.

Rodgers he's nothing. The last time we played him he overthrows a wide open WR by 20 yards and then gets sacked and fumbles which is returned for a TD, game over.

Brees? He's a bum too. Last time we played them we kicked his rear with Max Hall at QB!

:D

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05