Larry Johnson's 75-yard catch

Tim

Reaction score
Go count up the offensive lineman who were holding during Leinart's first TD pass, and then start whining about the refs. The guys on ESPN were laughing about it, because every angle they showed of the pass revealed a new penalty that went uncalled.

I just reviewed the first Lienart touchdown. There is nothing CLOSE to holding on that play. I'm not saying that the Cards didn't get away with some kind of holding during the game, but this is a bad example.

Jay Cardinal

Die Hard Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
Ok Cochise you can go back to slapping your sister around and drinking fire water. KC got a gift and you know it. You call the hold on Wilson and the Chiefs are 1st and 20 from their own 5, not the Cardinals 5 yard line. The Cards defense was solid and I think they would have stopped them in 3 downs.

If you really think KC played well today, good luck in Pittsburgh. I wouldnt build your gameplan around blatent holding and hoping there is no flag on the play.

BirdKC

I love lamp.
Reaction score
??? Do you speak English?
KC fans are great. They beat SF and AZ....and they're bragging...lol
Come back when ya get trounced next wek...
Oh, you won't. You'll cower away but even if you did , no one would be able to understand you're post.

"you"
"week"
"your"

I think the other Chiefs fan is a moron, but to critique his spelling is kind of pointless.