Left Field Prediction for Panthers Game

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Arrington absolutely GOES OFF. A couple of good runs and a couple of good gains in the passing game.

I have no facts to back this up, other than a slightly upset stomach and some oddly arranged tea leaves.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Someones gonna go off, Pariah. I think we will do something completely unconventional for the Cards in this game. For example, dominate the running game. I've been telling everyone from the roof tops that I think Hightower is gonna break one for 50+ yards and if he does, someone here owes me a beer!

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Arrington absolutely GOES OFF. A couple of good runs and a couple of good gains in the passing game.

I have no facts to back this up, other than a slightly upset stomach and some oddly arranged tea leaves.

Donald?? Is that you??

You must be registered for see images

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Someones gonna go off, Pariah. I think we will do something completely unconventional for the Cards in this game. For example, dominate the running game. I've been telling everyone from the roof tops that I think Hightower is gonna break one for 50+ yards and if he does, someone here owes me a beer!

Odds are heavily in favor of Steve Smith and Julius Peppers "going off"... :(

rayzor

Rookie
Reaction score
Odds are heavily in favor of Steve Smith and Julius Peppers "going off"... :(
wellll.......not so much pep unless last week was a sign of things to come (like him having some heart).

there are a few on both sides that can go off this week on both sides of the ball. it's gonna be fun to watch.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

:notworthy Amen Pariah,

I'm a believer! Nothing would be more awesome than JJ breaking out with a career day and us grabbing a win in Carolina! Ok maybe a couple of things would be 'more awesome' but it would be pretty sweet! :)

In the words of Jake Plummer (quoting The Waterboy): "WE CAN DO IT!"

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score

Before i read this i was thinking the exact same thing but about Hightower.

I think i've figured out Whiz's philosophy. He lulls the defense to sleep with the 5.2 40 speed of Edge and then puts Hightower,and his 4.7 speed, in and it makes him look like he runs a 4.3 :D.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someones gonna go off, Pariah. I think we will do something completely unconventional for the Cards in this game.

In the 2004 game (King over McCown), Q attempted five passes! ;)

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
well-- JJ is from North Carolina, so maybe having a bunch of friends and family in the stands will motivate him to greatness

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't expect him to get a lot of carries this week to be honest.

I have this feeling Carolina will come out geared to stop the pass and we're going to be running quite a bit. I think Edge and Hightower will get the bulk of those carries.

I would hope he gets very little work on KOR's, that would mean Carolina isn't scoring much

jaguarpaw81

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I am scared s--tless of what D Williams might do to us this week. We seem to do goos with the tackle-breaking backs only to get burnt by the quick and fast ones. I really like DRC and think he will be a PBer and the right pick, but for the time being, Damn I wish we had taken Chris Johnson. We could have taught him to play CB and RB :) .

Treefiddy

Richard Cranium
Reaction score
My left field prediction. Adrian Wilson suspended for a game and fined $50,000 after injuring Steve Smith on a clean (but extremely hard) tackle on a pass over the middle.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My left field prediction. Adrian Wilson suspended for a game and fined $50,000 after injuring Steve Smith on a clean (but extremely hard) tackle on a pass over the middle.

No, no. Steve Smith is fined $50,000 and suspended for the game after this one for sucker-punching and shattering the face of Jonathan Stewart, who was getting too many touches.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Left field prediction is that Edge gets over a 100 on the ground and we WIN! TH will have around 50-60 yds. The passing will be down as Wiz will play a conservative game to keep the time of possession heavily in the Cards favor.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just hope we play a hard fought game and are in it at the end and don't give have another performance like giving we did allowing the jets to score 50 plus pts.....

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
This would be one of those games where I normally would be thinking we dont win, but saying we will win. This week I feel like we do win and keep saying I am not so confident that we will win. I dont get it! But my prediction is that Tim "The Tower of Power" Hightower will have the biggest day of his young career. This will be one of those games with Breaston doing what he has been doing, Fitz doing what he always does and hopefully Boldin back it is gonna be really hard to game plan against the Cards. I expect alot of blitzing to try and get Warner scrammbled, and he is so good at changing the play at the line and reading the D, that some of those delayed hand offs may pay off big this game.

Our D needs to play the same way they did against Dallas. If Hood can do what he did to TO against Smith and our line can create some pressure I feel real good about this one.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05