Leonard Little gets DUI

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why, because he got a DUI? If it's a multiple offense, I may agree with you; if it's his first, I most certainly do not.

On a draft note, the Rams fans should start becoming familiar with DE Jason Babin.

JD Robertson

Registered
Reaction score
Why, because he got a DUI? If it's a multiple offense, I may agree with you; if it's his first, I most certainly do not.

Rookie season he did not play. That is when he was celebrating and killed the lady in St. Louis while driving drunk. It was a huge deal here in St. Louis on whether or not he should get jail time. He did not. Vermeil said that Little felt bad and was at home getting his life together.

JD

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JD Robertson said:
Rookie season he did not play. That is when he was celebrating and killed the lady in St. Louis while driving drunk. It was a huge deal here in St. Louis on whether or not he should get jail time. He did not. Vermeil said that Little felt bad and was at home getting his life together.

JD
Yeah, maybe tis guy shouldn't be driving, then. My bad--I didn't know the history.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:

On a draft note, the Rams fans should start becoming familiar with DE Jason Babin.

Umm second. Killed a woman a few years back! The guy needs to be suspended.

ATLCardsFan

Reaction score
In GA

your second offense is an automatica 30 day jail time and 5 year suspended license. If he doesn't get jail time this is absolutley ridiculous.

Who cares that this guy is a football player, he already killed someone driving drunk and he is now caught again, he should spend some serious time in jail, and never play in the NFL again!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if he was still on probation and he's looking at prison.

Thank God we didn't sign this clown a couple of years ago.

ThunderCard

Reaction score
I could have sworn that after the last DUI he was going to be driven around everywhere. Isn't thats what he said ??

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's a dirtbag who doesn't deserve to be in the league. It's easy to criticize the Bidwills (and for some people the Bidwells) for only wanting high character players but I'm glad scum like Little aren't on the team I chear for.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
Murdering scum. :(

But how do you really feel about Little? How much ya' wanna bet he is playing next year? Most anyone else would be in the slammer, but not our football heros. Pittman gets what - two weeks!

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jmt said:
But how do you really feel about Little? How much ya' wanna bet he is playing next year? Most anyone else would be in the slammer, but not our football heros. Pittman gets what - two weeks!

Pittman should run over Little with his hummer so he gets a taste of his own medicine. I think that would count as community service for Pittman.

NickelBack

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
ajcardfan said:
I wouldn't be surprised if he was still on probation and he's looking at prison.

Thank God we didn't sign this clown a couple of years ago.

I heard that his probation had ended just a short-time ago.

Savage58

Defense, Defense, DEFENSE
Reaction score
He JUST got off probabtion like last month, believe it or not.

That is attrocious, that he goes out drinking and driving after the life he took, does he really have that much respect for other people, and himself? He'll be suspended for no less than 8 games this season. I hope the entire season without pay of course. I pray he learns his lesson, this is a major offense just like steroids but worse.

If it happens again, they absolutely MUST BANN him from the NFL, show some SAND Tagliabue, kick him out. This guy pisses me off!

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Savage58 said:

That is attrocious, that he goes out drinking and driving after the life he took, does he really have that much respect for other people, and himself? He'll be suspended for no less than 8 games this season. I hope the entire season without pay of course. I pray he learns his lesson, this is a major offense just like steroids but worse.

If it happens again, they absolutely MUST BANN him from the NFL, show some SAND Tagliabue, kick him out. This guy pisses me off!
He has no respect to the family that he killed and he has no respect to himself, to his employers and he has no respect to his teamates either. What a loser!!!

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Savage58 said:

No, he should have a lifetime ban now, and they should fry his ass to boot. First he kills someone, gets off with a slap on the wrist, and now has done it again? Fry him.

jerryp

Grey facemasks forever.
Reaction score
He should have had a lifetime ban from football when he killed someone the first time.

But this is a league that allows seven time cocaine offender Lawrence Taylor in the hall of fame. :rolleyes:

Amazing that the NFL has conviction on things like 18 year old running backs and excessive celebration, yet lacks the balls to do anything about a guy who kills someone while drunk.