Lets photoshop some Lakers "gone fishing" pics

kobeskool

Reaction score
"Gone Raping: Self Proclaimed MVP Bounced Early"

OUCH!
You're ingorant if you think Kobe is a *****.

Congrats on the win (god that hurt to say lol) y'all were the better team and deserved to win. Next year hopefully we can get JO and KG and compete again for the title.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score

Dude, you're quoting me from a full year ago? Get a life.

Yes, given the evidence that has come forward in the last year, the rape case against Bryant seems very weak. Perhaps you've missed my most recent 250 posts on the subject.

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score

Congrats on the win (god that hurt to say lol) y'all were the better team and deserved to win. Next year hopefully we can get JO and KG and compete again for the title.

:biglaugh:

Man, that's funny! JO AND KG?!?!?!?

You'll be lucky to get one of 'em, let alone BOTH!!!

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Next year hopefully we can get JO and KG and compete again for the title.
LMAO. You're gonna have to deal Kobe just to be able to afford it, since Dr. Bust sure as hell won't shell out for a real winning team.

I'm sure the T-Puppies would gladly swap their disgruntled tired-of-losing star, for yours...

kobeskool

Reaction score
Dude, you're quoting me from a full year ago? Get a life.

Yes, given the evidence that has come forward in the last year, the rape case against Bryant seems very weak. Perhaps you've missed my most recent 250 posts on the subject.
Well I just came on this site so I wouldnt know of any 250 page thread.

OP
OP
slinslin

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
You won't get KG without giving up Kobe. 29 teams can offer something better than Bynum who has been disappointing and a borderline allstar in Odom that is approaching 30, is banged up and is known as a career underachiever.

JO won't make the Lakers a contender.

kobeskool

Reaction score
You won't get KG without giving up Kobe. 29 teams can offer something better than Bynum who has been disappointing and a borderline allstar in Odom that is approaching 30, is banged up and is known as a career underachiever.

JO won't make the Lakers a contender.
Yeah we can. Trade Lamar, Kwame or BYnum and a 2 first round picks.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

Lakers suck, Phil Jackson is washed up, Lamar is underperforming, Smush is a D-Leaguer at best, and Kobe is a rapist

That about summarizes the Lakers

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score

:biglaugh:

Again! You're funny! I'm sure MIN would just fall all over themselves on that one, huh? Kwame is trash and they still have Eddie Griffin to deal with, so why take on another joker? Lamar is KG's same age, but he is a quarter the player KG is. Bynum has "potential" and he would be a vital part of a trade for anyone of significant value, but he is in no way a centerpiece....

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Actually, the biggest problem is Mitch Kupcheck. As long as that guy is the Lakers' GM, they will remain in the cellar where they belong.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score

OK, here's a reality check: NOBODY wants Kwame or Bynum. Not in their basketball uniform and not on their basketball team. Trade value = something less than 0. You will have to offer Lamar or picks just to get rid of Kwame or Bynum. I apologize if reality is hitting you in the head now.

So essentially you have Lamar + picks to offer for something ... anything. And the reality is Lamar has been hurt too much, so his trade value is not what you would hope it would be.

You're stuck, kobeskool, and it's going to take trading Kobe to get unstuck.

OP
OP
slinslin

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Bynum doesnt have 0 value he is 19 and on a cheap rookie contract but his trade value must have taken a nose dive since early in the season. Same for Odom, nobody wants damaged goods on a big contract.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, here's a reality check: NOBODY wants Kwame or Bynum. Not in their basketball uniform and not on their basketball team. Trade value = something less than 0. You will have to offer Lamar or picks just to get rid of Kwame or Bynum. I apologize if reality is hitting you in the head now.

So essentially you have Lamar + picks to offer for something ... anything. And the reality is Lamar has been hurt too much, so his trade value is not what you would hope it would be.

You're stuck, kobeskool, and it's going to take trading Kobe to get unstuck.

Kwame is an expiring K of about 9 million...he's VERY valuable in the structure of the NBA, its contracts and the luxury tax. Kwame will be a take in any deal to make contracts match, and then he comes off the books. Talent is not the only thing traded in the NBA.

Bynum is 19 years old, and is the subject of EVERY call to the Lakers about a trade...IF the Lakers decide to trade him, which they will, he will get a lot of interest.

Essentially, you don't know what the hell you are talking about. There is your reality check.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Kwame is an expiring K of about 9 million...he's VERY valuable in the structure of the NBA, its contracts and the luxury tax. Kwame will be a take in any deal to make contracts match, and then he comes off the books. Talent is not the only thing traded in the NBA.

I thought Kwame is one of the best big men in the league???? ;) So now he is a trade sweetner...

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought Kwame is one of the best big men in the league???? ;) So now he is a trade sweetner...

Defending bigs, and yes, I do believe that. Even at half speed, he's a good big defender.

I NEVER said his offense was anything to write home about...just his D. :p

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05