Lets recap some of the bad losses over the years...

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
Most recent to my memory are losses that just don't happen for whatever reason to other teams, but happen to the Cardinals.

Todays loss is by no means a fluke, but rather a tradition of poor discipline and play in the final moments. Along with todays loss, here are some other examples.

-MNF Last year, Dont need to recap this one for you all...

-How about the Rams last year... Kurt Warner fumbling the snap
in field goal range. Sweet, i was at that game.

- Leonard Davis false starting inside the 10 against the Rams two seasons ago with 8 seconds on the clock and due to a 10 second run off penalty, the cardinals lose.

Snoop06

Reaction score
I hope eventually the cards are going to run out of dumb ways to lose games...they have their way though.

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
I seem to remember a game 2 or 3 years ago that they lost when the opponent (SF??) made two touchdowns and two, two point conversions, after on-sdie kicks and then beat us in overtime.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
I hope eventually the cards are going to run out of dumb ways to lose games...they have their way though.

:lol:
Even in 95% of the games we win we can't really put teams away but have to sit through onsides kicks, hail marys, bad clock management, etc.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I seem to remember a game 2 or 3 years ago that they lost when the opponent (SF??) made two touchdowns and two, two point conversions, after on-sdie kicks and then beat us in overtime.

That was SF. One of only two games SF won that year. Of course the other win was against the Cardinals, did you even need to ask?

When it comes to Monday night the Cards can look stupid without even losing the game. Neil O'Donoghue missed THREE FG's in overtime and the Cards TIED with the Giants 20-20.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05