Like a breath of fresh air....

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Remember the "old" days when we'd have a "questionable" draft and then read Mon's sports paper with the hope that somehow we had still received a good grade, usually to find we'd been given a D or a C. ...And, of course, then we'd get stubborn and say, "The "experts" are WRONG!!!" We had a GREAT draft--maybe a few hidden "gems". ...And then after a few practices we'd accept the cold, hard truth. The "experts" were right again (mostly) and our selected players were marginal at best. I AM SO THANKFUL THOSE DAYS ARE GONE!! GO CARDS!!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This whole organization is like a breath of fresh air.

We have become a professional football team and the rest of the NFL is starting to take notice.
From personel moves to waiver moves, trades, the draft , signing players , keeping key players ( as we will with Boldin) extending contracts BEFORE they expire, and free agents.

This Club has done just about everything necessary to become a winner.

Now , it's just a matter of time.

brandon

Rookie
Reaction score
yep that's my way of thinking. Every time I see in the Daily Press (pro-skins grr) they say the Cards are doing horrible, but this offseason has been the first they have given more props to the Cardinals then their precious Redskins.

You're dead right- it's only a matter of time.

Shuesters2

Wind Breaker
Reaction score
Usually this time of the year I'm making my "who they should of drafted list", but not his year. Every pick was great... far better than the wildest mock draft. (I would of gone a different way with #7 but I have never seen that kid play, so who knows?)

It's just another sign of the apocolypse when the Cards draft this good. ;)

Shuesters

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05