lmao how pathetic spurs fans are look at this thread..

supernova

Rookie
Reaction score
Wow. I used to have alot of respect for Spurs fans even though I despise their team. I realize this is just a small sample but the posts on that thread are about as low as humanly possible. Disgraceful.

ndjmc

Do or Do not.
Reaction score
this is a joke right?

he "FLOPPED?"

he couldnt even if he wanted too.

ndjmc

Do or Do not.
Reaction score
this is amazing I cant read anymore I am getting upset

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That was with a Texas accent so it was spelled correctly. Besides you started by reading it. You should get suspended too!!!
Lol, sorry, i don't have the Texas version of the English dictionary.

OBIJON80

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm as die-hard of a Spurs fan as they come, but all I saw was an extremely hard body-check. I didn't see any flopping from Nash.

There was no need for Nash to sell the call any further, so I don't know why people are saying that he flopped. Horry's hit was totally unnecessary and he deserved the suspension, I'm sorry to say.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
I'm as die-hard of a Spurs fan as they come, but all I saw was an extremely hard body-check. I didn't see any flopping from Nash.

There was no need for Nash to sell the call any further, so I don't know why people are saying that he flopped. Horry's hit was totally unnecessary and he deserved the suspension, I'm sorry to say.

they are looking for excuses to make the flop the suns fault.. LOL..

HardBall

Devil Man
Reaction score
It is amazing how classless Spurs fans are. I thought Laker fans were the bottom of the barrel. Congrats Spurs fans. You are now the Kings of the Douche Pile.

OBIJON80

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It is amazing how classless Spurs fans are. I thought Laker fans were the bottom of the barrel. Congrats Spurs fans. You are now the Kings of the Douche Pile.

I think it's safe to say that both sides are equally blinded by their loyalty. And the fact that you're generalizing ALL Spurs fans based on ONE thread proves that.

If all Spurs fans are so classless, why would this thread exist?

http://www.spursreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66981

OBIJON80

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
meh, I give up. Good luck the rest of the series.

popshark86

Reaction score
the person who started the thread in spurstalk is a lakers fan, not a spurs fan

Reaction score
The Spurs fans are pure garbage in my opinion. They do not care how they win, they just care about the scoreboard. Have some sportsmanship. I am baffled as to how Bowen has kicked a player in the back of the leg and kneed another player in the groin yet has not been suspended. If I had the class of a Spurs fan, I would be asking for retaliation. But, I am a Nash fan and a Suns fan, therefore, I ask for the bench players to step up and pull off a win tomorrow night.

__SA__

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
it's dumb to say that all spurs fans are like that, every team has fans that are completely ignorant...to deny this, is ignorance...

Shazam

Reaction score
Why don't you enlightened Spurs fans take your nonsense to some magical land where Amare and Diaw aren't suspended.

PHX 32

Hard times on Planet Orange
Reaction score
I have officially lost all respect for all spurs fans and anyone associated with this ridiculous, dirty, pathetic excuse for an NBA team. That includes even the ones who have posted on this site and were respectful. Try talking to your idiotic fellow fans and knocking some sense into their f***ing heads.