lol @ how dirty the Spurs play..

nowagimp

Reaction score
I suppose sarcasm is not part of your vocabulary, so I will spell it out for you ....

wait ....

Maybe sarcasm is the same way.

To argue Bruce Bowens dirty play on a suns board, only a huge hog would even try that. Your whole tenure here, fighting up river as an argumentative spurs fan on a suns board speaks volumes of your pigheadedness.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
Yes, let us ban all the people who are not Suns fans and those who I can't use any reasonable logic to argue against.

I just like to live in my own little world where the Suns have been robbed of every single championship that ever existed, including those in the 1960s, and refuse to admit that my favourite team has to take up responsibilities for failing to win the championship despite having the best talent on any team in the last 3 years.

It's not D'Antoni's fault that the Suns can't play defense, no other team should play defense. Those who do are dirty teams.

It's not Stoudemire's and Diaw's fault not being able to follow a simple rule that has been enforced every single time the last 15 years. It's Stern's and Jackson's fault for enforcing them.

It's not Stoudemire's fault for being soft and can't play defense, it's that the other teams are dirty.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
Do you need a youtube video to show Bowen kneeing Nash in the balls? Or is it common knowledge to just about everyone because they have already seen it.

Come on man, give it up already.

You mean kneeing the balls is the same as sliding your foot under a shooter after both feet are set? Or is it common knowledge to just about everyone that you like to change arguments that see fit because they have already seen it.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You mean kneeing the balls is the same as sliding your foot under a shooter after both feet are set? Or is it common knowledge to just about everyone that you like to change arguments that see fit because they have already seen it.

Wasn't it you that was arguing to use common sense?

This is too good.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
To argue Bruce Bowens dirty play on a suns board, only a huge hog would even try that. Your whole tenure here, fighting up river as an argumentative spurs fan on a suns board speaks volumes of your pigheadedness.

Why does it matter the place where I am arguing? Is it because Suns fans just live in a little world that doesn't want to be shattered?
I can't help it that you guys are throwing out things that I don't agree with. If you prefer to have yes man that adds no new perspective to the game, then the Forum Rules should have a rule that lists no Suns fans who doesn't agree with every thing everybody else said would be banned.

Apparently, according to you, you are always right, and everybody who doesn't agree are just pigheaded.

BTW, checked out those youtube videos yet? Which of my points were incorrect so far?

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
Hey ambchang.

Bruce Bowen is a dirty player.

I agree, he is. Just not the dirtiest in league history. Nor could it be conclusively shown that he slid his foot under Francis and Carter on purpose to hurt them.

I am just curious, why did no body respond to the Nash video?

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
Wasn't it you that was arguing to use common sense?

This is too good.

it is common sense that sliding your foot under a shooter after you have both foot planted is the same as kneeing somebody in the balls.

You have earned a cookie!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it is common sense that sliding your foot under a shooter after you have both foot planted is the same as kneeing somebody in the balls.

You have earned a cookie!

My goodness. I don't even understand why we are arguing. We both agree that Bowen is dirty.

:shakesheadindisgust:

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
My goodness. I don't even understand why we are arguing. We both agree that Bowen is dirty.

:shakesheadindisgust:

I think I get it now. Dumbchang was arguing that while Bowen is dirty in 3 ways, there was ONE way in which Bowen is not dirty.

:thumbup:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I get it now. Dumbchang was arguing that while Bowen is dirty in 3 ways, there was ONE way in which Bowen is not dirty.

.... and that one way, is because I haven't provided a video. Maybe someone else with more time to scour youtube could......

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
I love the fact that all these allegations against Bowen sliding his foot under a shooter to purposedly hurt them have all of a sudden disappeared after the youtube videos. Good call guys, not standing up to your mistakes after you have been proven wrong certainly make you guys heroes, unlike pusses like "No shot" Bob.

I am still waiting on a response on the Nash kick on Felton. Seriously, is that a dirty play? I personally don't think so, but you never know with the upstanding ethics of Suns fans, who like to save little kittens, devote their entire lifes to the good of the world, and would never imagine having any physical contact with your opponent on a basketball court for fear of hurting them.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
.... and that one way, is because I haven't provided a video. Maybe someone else with more time to scour youtube could......

You don't have to, I provided the link, go ahead and tell me where he was particularly dirty when compared to, say Bell, or Nash for that matter.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the fact that all these allegations against Bowen sliding his foot under a shooter to purposedly hurt them have all of a sudden disappeared after the youtube videos. Good call guys, not standing up to your mistakes after you have been proven wrong certainly make you guys heroes, unlike pusses like "No shot" Bob.

I am still waiting on a response on the Nash kick on Felton. Seriously, is that a dirty play? I personally don't think so, but you never know with the upstanding ethics of Suns fans, who like to save little kittens, devote their entire lifes to the good of the world, and would never imagine having any physical contact with your opponent on a basketball court for fear of hurting them.

I don't have time to go through the dozens of bruce bowen videos about him being dirty.

About the Nash play, I have already said that Nash has done some dirty things in the past, that is the most "dirty" and the most recent.

Will that get you to stop arguing?

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score

Oh, I get it now, Dumbchang was a play on my username. Very clever, very clever indeed, I have never seen anything like this. You have shown that your wit is incomparable to the common people. LOL, you are really a genius.

BUt I can't understand how a genius like you can't follow the thread. Please explain to me. You may have to cite specific examples in this thread to see how you came up with the above quoted response, because as your unparalllelled ability to play with my username, I am not as smart as you.

Dumbchang, hahaha, LOL, this is so great. I have never heard of this during my Grade 3 years, when kids were particularly mean and like to make fun of other people's names. LOL.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, I get it now, Dumbchang was a play on my username. Very clever, very clever indeed, I have never seen anything like this. You have shown that your wit is incomparable to the common people. LOL, you are really a genius.

BUt I can't understand how a genius like you can't follow the thread. Please explain to me. You may have to cite specific examples in this thread to see how you came up with the above quoted response, because as your unparalllelled ability to play with my username, I am not as smart as you.

Dumbchang, hahaha, LOL, this is so great. I have never heard of this during my Grade 3 years, when kids were particularly mean and like to make fun of other people's names. LOL.

get used to it. Do you know how many times I have heard dreamcastsucks?

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
I don't have time to go through the dozens of bruce bowen videos about him being dirty.

About the Nash play, I have already said that Nash has done some dirty things in the past, that is the most "dirty" and the most recent.

Will that get you to stop arguing?

You crack me up, this is unbelievable. You don't have time to go through videos, but will just go off the top of your head. Brilliant, this is incredible!

Guess what? Nice that you will never be wrong because you refuse to look at the evidence.

And you actually think Nash is dirty? Wow ... I guess I can understand why all these Suns fans are so outraged by Bowen's actions.

I wouldn't call this arguing, I am more or less making fun of you guys who just wouldn't let reality sink in, that's all.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You crack me up, this is unbelievable. You don't have time to go through videos, but will just go off the top of your head. Brilliant, this is incredible!

Guess what? Nice that you will never be wrong because you refuse to look at the evidence.

And you actually think Nash is dirty? Wow ... I guess I can understand why all these Suns fans are so outraged by Bowen's actions.

I wouldn't call this arguing, I am more or less making fun of you guys who just wouldn't let reality sink in, that's all.

I have seen all of those videos you posted, yes, I have memorized them enough to go off of memory, but I have watched them again.

Listen dude, because we are STILL arguing. That Bowen ninja kick was a fluke. He could never do that again, if he wanted to.

The Nash video was dirty. That PLAY was dirty. If you could come up with as many examples as to Nash being dirty, I might call him a dirty player. For now, he had a dirty PLAY.

Now what I want you to do, is go through every one of the dirty Bowen videos on youtube, and tell me not one of them has him sliding his foot under a shooter.

Is that still unbelieveable to you?

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score

I'm not going to go quoting. Only you have time for that.

You've admitted that Bowen is dirty.
1) Grabbing, pulling, tripping.
2) Kneeing in the balls.
3) Kicking guys in the back. (oh and the Wally Sczcerbiak one too)

Those are all unrefuted by you, no?

The one you deny is the very specific instances where Bowen slides his foot under a jump shot or layup.

BeeBeard

Throw some Bees on that.
Reaction score
You guys just can't let it go.
Ummmm.....
2000-01:
Named to the NBA All-Defensive Second Team
2001-02:
Earned a spot on the NBA All-Defensive Team for the second straight season
2002-03:
Led the NBA in 3PT-FG percentage with a .441 (101-229) mark from downtown ... named to the NBA All-Defensive Second Team for the third straight season
2003-04:
Named to the NBA All-Defensive First Team
2004-05:
Named to the All-Defensive First Team for the second straight season
2005–06: Earned All-Defensive First Team honors for the third straight season … finished second in Defensive Player of the Year voting

2006–07: Named to the All-Defensive First Team for the fourth consecutive season … finished second in voting for Defensive Player of the Year … only Spur to start all 82 games … enters the 2007–08 season with a streak of 436 consecutive games played – and started – which is the longest active streak in the NBA as well as a Spurs franchise record

And the streak continues. If all he does is cheap shot you, then why is it, he is placed on the All D team year-after-year? Why is it does Raja Bell train with Bruce in Florida in the off-season? If you knew about the guy's childhood, you'd see he is a winner in every sense of the word for all he's made of himself despite growing up in a bad situation in Fresno.

You're going to have to come to grips with the fact that many of us have been watching basketball before you, and out of that group some of us even remember Bruce Bowen before he even came to San Antonio. Could those have been the years I was speaking of? Hmm....no way! But if you'd like to pretend that his storied NBA career didn't start until 2000, be my guest.

:biglaugh:

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
lol @ pathetic losers that have to sign up on an opposing teams forum to try and stick up for their players..

get a life you waste of space..

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not going to go quoting. Only you have time for that.

You've admitted that Bowen is dirty.
1) Grabbing, pulling, tripping.
2) Kneeing in the balls.
3) Kicking guys in the back. (oh and the Wally Sczcerbiak one too)

Those are all unrefuted by you, no?

The one you deny is the very specific instances where Bowen slides his foot under a jump shot or layup.

He tried to hurt people in these instances?
I said he kneed Nash in the balls was like an elbow in the head, so how does this make him the dirtiest player in NBA history?
And the kick in the back wasn't dirty, it was just stupid.

And the one you insisted was the one where Bowen slides his foot under a shooter. I don't agree with it at all, those were accidents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05