Longoria Voted Sexiest TV Star Of All Time

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
From imdb.com

"Desperate Housewives actress Eva Longoria has beaten off competition from Jennifer Aniston to be voted the sexiest TV beauty of all time. The 30-year-old Latina, who claims she was the "ugly duckling" of her family growing up, was honoured for her sexy performance as Gabrielle Solis in the hit US drama. Aniston, who played Friends's Rachel Green for ten years, came second in the survey by British supermarket Sainsbury's, followed by Sex And The City's Kim Cattrall as man-eating Samantha Jones in third place. The Top Five Sexiest Female TV Stars Of All-Time are: 1. Eva Longoria - Desperate Housewives 2. Jennifer Aniston - Friends 3. Kim Cattrall - Sex And The City 4. Pamela Anderson - Baywatch 5. Sarah Michelle Gellar - Buffy The Vampire Slayer."

This list suuuuucks. No Jeannie, no Samantha from Bewitched, no young Mary Tyler Moore. Maybe the Brits think slutty is the same as sexy or never had good old fashioned TV.

A-Bomb

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chaplin said:
After one season, Eva Longoria is judged sexiest EVER? That's a laugh.

That's what I was thinking! List does suck, but being a DIE-HARD Buffy fan, gotta say I was happy to see Sarah Michelle Gellar on there.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I wonder if 100% has any good pics he could post so we could make a really informed decision?

;)

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Please? Sexiest ever? Pretty tall, false boastful claim, if you ask me. Look at a lot of the classic actresses/models from the past. She's not even top 500.

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
abomb said:
From imdb.com

"Desperate Housewives actress Eva Longoria has beaten off competition from Jennifer Aniston to be voted the sexiest TV beauty of all time. The 30-year-old Latina, who claims she was the "ugly duckling" of her family growing up, was honoured for her sexy performance as Gabrielle Solis in the hit US drama. Aniston, who played Friends's Rachel Green for ten years, came second in the survey by British supermarket Sainsbury's, followed by Sex And The City's Kim Cattrall as man-eating Samantha Jones in third place. The Top Five Sexiest Female TV Stars Of All-Time are: 1. Eva Longoria - Desperate Housewives 2. Jennifer Aniston - Friends 3. Kim Cattrall - Sex And The City 4. Pamela Anderson - Baywatch 5. Sarah Michelle Gellar - Buffy The Vampire Slayer."

This list suuuuucks. No Jeannie, no Samantha from Bewitched, no young Mary Tyler Moore. Maybe the Brits think slutty is the same as sexy or never had good old fashioned TV.

A-Bomb

she's definitely hot & I'd absolutely hit her several times in rapid succession, but to call her the "hottest of all time" is a bit much

don't hate me Eva, and please pick up some beer on the way home sweetheart

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake