Looking for a Hero? Here he is!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Quoteth Boldin:

Winning means everything to receiver Anquan Boldin as evident lat season when after record-breaking performances, the rookie seemed stunned over the losses. He often said he’d trade his stats for W’s, so when asked by the new coaching staff to leave the comfort of the flanker receiver and move over to the split-end, the Pro Bowl receiver didn’t hesitate.

“If the coaches think me moving spots is going to help the team win, I’ll do it,” stated Boldin. “You get a vibe around here that we are all working towards a common goal and that is to win. We have to win. That is the bottom line and we are all going to do whatever it takes to get it done, period.”

:thumbup:

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Q has heart!
He is an easy guy to cheer for.

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
azdad1978 said:
You should see his blocking, dude mulls CB And SS/FS in the running game.

This is the kind of guy a team needs!
A lot of people have bad personalities when it comes to football. This kid has the right personality for football. Heart. The more heart players you have the more likely you are to win.
He could have come here and sunk into the usual excuses and losing instead he broke out. Some non-heart guys will probably need to be weeded out.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
This is the kind of guy a team needs!
A lot of people have bad personalities when it comes to football. This kid has the right personality for football. Heart. The more heart players you have the more likely you are to win.
He could have come here and sunk into the usual excuses and losing instead he broke out. Some non-heart guys will probably need to be weeded out.

Thats why if we bypass Fitz I won't be disappointed. Fitz and Boldin Mirror each other in a lot of ways. They both can catch and adjust to poorly thrown balls, have a good upbringing, deceptive speed, good blocker, great route running, Fitz is just 1 inch taller and maybe 10 pounds heavier. But I also wouldn't mind having another clone of Boldin in our team.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
azdad1978 said:
You should see his blocking, dude mulls CB And SS/FS in the running game.

MULLS CB & SS/FS ???????

He thinks about them? :shrug:

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Re: "Q" THANK-YOU!!

THIS is what I intended when I posted the "heroes" thread. I didn't expect it to go in a political-direction. To me, we STILL live in the GREATEST nation on earth, bar none. Now, back to football (which is what this board is about, usually). Who's game for sharing "Cardinal memories"?? GO CARDS!! (Maybe I should add--"good" Cardinal memories.)