Main Board Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I've been a regular on the Cards main board for some time. I've posted here off and on, mainly because sometimes when I have a take, such as last year when I sauid Emmitt would have 1,000 yards in 2004, or when I have disagreed with an article on the main page, I was pummled by quite a few people. Since the main board has become such a bogus waste of a forum, I hope I can contribute here. I'll try to keep it clean and focus on the X's and O's. We can all agree to disagree once and awhile. Lets just talk football. Go Cardinals.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Main Board Sucks
First of all, I thought we were the "main board."

Second, newbie buys. Make mine 2 chili dogs with the works and a mug of Dad's Root Beer.

And, oh yeah, third - Welcome to the nuthouse.

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
JeffGollin said:
Main Board Sucks
First of all, I thought we were the "main board."

Second, newbie buys. Make mine 2 chili dogs with the works and a mug of Dad's Root Beer.

And, oh yeah, third - Welcome to the nuthouse.

JG, first round's on me :cheers:

This is quickly becoming the "Official ASFN Main Board" :biglaugh:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whats funny is, there are two people that have posted on here in the past 2 days that have openly bashed ASFN on the other board. They even contributed to the demise over there. Now they are coming here.

Thats all Imma say about that. For now.

Its not azsouthendzone. He's a good guy with an off humor like many of us here. He''ll fit right in.
:D

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Gee! said:
Whats funny is, there are two people that have posted on here in the past 2 days that have openly bashed ASFN on the other board. They even contributed to the demise over there. Now they are coming here.

Thats all Imma say about that. For now.

Its not azsouthendzone. He's a good guy with an off humor like many of us here. He''ll fit right in.

You got that shyt right :raccoon:

AZ SEZ is a cool fit....

But we don't need to go into the constant ASFN slamming, bashing, crying, whining, complaining, *cough/choke/CATS/spit* :wave:

brandon

Rookie
Reaction score
The official board is a waste of space now. Some creep came on, posted some SICK pictures, and we all got slammed for it. Reliable posters with good thoughts on Cardinals football were banned as well. Glad to see there is still some quality boards out there! Kudos to everyone at this board for keeping it clean and reliable for some good football talk.

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
brandon said:
The official board is a waste of space now. Some creep came on, posted some SICK pictures, and we all got slammed for it. Reliable posters with good thoughts on Cardinals football were banned as well. Glad to see there is still some quality boards out there! Kudos to everyone at this board for keeping it clean and reliable for some good football talk.

Now when Brandon has converted to ASFN, you know the main board is in some serious trouble!!!

Welcome to the very best place to talk Cards football Brandon, glad you're here!!!

PlummerNEZ

Sec. 19 | Row 29 | Seat 5
Reaction score
Agreed, the main board does suck. Its so full of trolls and drama now, it makes me sick to go there. I'll check back in August to see if its better. Maybe the offseason's causing the probems...but for now, I'll stick with this one and some others.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PlummerNEZ said:
Agreed, the main board does suck. Its so full of trolls and drama now, it makes me sick to go there. I'll check back in August to see if its better. Maybe the offseason's causing the probems...but for now, I'll stick with this one and some others.
Dude you were one of the main people saying ASFn sucks.. Even went on a paragragh about it.

Why the change of heart? Cuz you didnt have your sig no more?

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Gee! said:
Dude you were one of the main people saying ASFn sucks.. Even went on a paragragh about it.

Why the change of heart? Cuz you didnt have your sig no more?

Go easy on Plummer bro. I will vouch for him. People say things they don't mean at times. Or in error. And I think Dbach is a cool bro too, I know there is some aggravation with you there too about him, BUT........

Now about this other ASFN flaming, bashing, slamming, complaining, whining, lying hypocrite :confused:

*Cough/Choke/CATS/Spit*

ThunderCard

Reaction score
PlummerNEZ said:

Also what is up with the sig ? Plummer and Smith ??? :bang:

PlummerNEZ

Sec. 19 | Row 29 | Seat 5
Reaction score
I did say ASFN sucked, but thats from a bad experience I had here like last offseason. I came here last offseason saying that Josh was the man and that Green would lead us to the playoffs, you know, optimistic talk. I was flamed, and who could blame em. I was wrong about both things. Oh well. It seems to be a lot better now, MUCH better than the official MB. It gives me a reason not to go back there. BTW, I didn't put Plummer in my sig because he's no longer a Cardinal anymore. I use the name because he's what got me started on the Cards back at age 7 when we drafted him after his killer 96 season at ASU.

Drachir

Reaction score
Who cares who bashed what and when as all boards have their pros and cons. The main board has more cons than pros at the current rater but I am sure that will change. Just so long as this board isn't bashing the home team 24/7 I am cool with that.

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We ahve our problems here from time to time but in general we all get along, even if we argue occasionaly.

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
nidan said:
We ahve our problems here from time to time but in general we all get along, even if we argue occasionaly.

And if you make Nidan mad, there is this place we'll call the water cooler :banned:

Drachir

Reaction score
Yeah too bad it won't allow me to place my banner in the signature that I want here but it is all good.

OP
OP
azsouthendzone

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Cardinals are charging
Let's cheer them on their way
Let's shout out with all our might
We'll show 'em how a team can fight
For victory and glory
Will make our joy supreme
The pride of Arizona (all St. Louis)
Our Arizona (St. Louis) Cardinal team.
- - - by Irving Bibo & Larry Kent, 1960

AussieCardinal

Looking for a Green Card
Reaction score
azsouthendzone said:
The Cardinals are charging
Let's cheer them on their way
Let's shout out with all our might
We'll show 'em how a team can fight
For victory and glory
Will make our joy supreme
The pride of Arizona (all St. Louis)
Our Arizona (St. Louis) Cardinal team.
- - - by Irving Bibo & Larry Kent, 1960

I like that !:thumbup:

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
Gee! said:
Here come all them big sigs..

UGH!

Gee, if you are running Mozilla get the adblock add-on. Then you can right click, select adblock image, and it wont appear. That way you can selectively delete sigs, and still see the ones you want. :thumbup:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Red Dawn said:
Gee, if you are running Mozilla get the adblock add-on. Then you can right click, select adblock image, and it wont appear. That way you can selectively delete sigs, and still see the ones you want. :thumbup:
Just something that gonna happen. Just you watch, like fox 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05