Man, our uniforms have changed a TON

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:thud:

resize.

I actually like those unis. :)

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I should ask Paul about that one. I swear those unis look like the 49ers of that era...there are almost NO documented photos of the Cardinals wearing Red helmets in any era other than maybe one or two seasons in the late '50s.

I should say that the identified Cardinals players in this photo were indeed on the Cardinals' roster in 1935.

I want to say that this could be a mis-identified photo (I still think it really could be the Niners), or a great find for uni geeks like me (!)...

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I'm reading some of the comments over there...my bud timmy b says it's legit, it must be.

Interesting.

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
some Alternative uniforms that they pull out once every other year or something based on those would be pretty cool --

I dont know about the light blue pants, but I like the jerseys

HooverDam

Reaction score
I like those a lot better than the Cards current uni's which are all over the place/too arena league for me. Though the old Arizona Cardinals uni's w/ the AZ flag on the sleeve are my all time favorites.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
some Alternative uniforms that they pull out once every other year or something based on those would be pretty cool --

I dont know about the light blue pants, but I like the jerseys

They look grey to me... :shrug:

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I like those a lot better than the Cards current uni's which are all over the place/too arena league for me. Though the old Arizona Cardinals uni's w/ the AZ flag on the sleeve are my all time favorites.

My biggest complaint with our unis are our pants. I just don't like the swoosh effect. I don't particularly care for our number font either. And why oh why did we have to alter the bird?! What's funny is that in another year or 2 I directv.com/nflremotes probably wont have any complaints.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05