Marc Stein: Suns go for Hedo

Errntknght

Reaction score
Hedo played well for the Kings but I was unimpressed by his contribution in the playoffs for the Spurs. If we are going to get a non-center then I'd rather have Brian Cardinal, who has decent range and brings great hustle and rebounding as well. My second choice is Stephon Jackson, who played extremely well in the playoffs for the Spurs.

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Errntknght said:
Hedo played well for the Kings but I was unimpressed by his contribution in the playoffs for the Spurs. If we are going to get a non-center then I'd rather have Brian Cardinal, who has decent range and brings great hustle and rebounding as well. My second choice is Stephon Jackson, who played extremely well in the playoffs for the Spurs.

I'm not quite sure where he would fit, but Cardinal really impressed me. He's not a #2, but I'd prefer him over Hedo at the #3 and #4 slots. Hedo is a bit like Jacobsen in that he shoots a terrific 41.7% for three - but only 40.6% overall.

By contrast, Cardinal shot 47.2% overall while shooting 44.4% for three.

Dave64

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I love Cardinal's game, he would come pretty cheaply, and he would become an instant fan favorite because of his hustle and heart.