marylands uniforms

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Not a fan of the helmet, but I actually like those jersey's.
seems it would be hard to focus on a guy who is shaken and baken on ya in one of those.
For the helmets, they should have just done the white design on either side, and a wide strip of the black and gold checkered down the middle.

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
As my three year old son would say: They looked like misgusting.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The Maryland unis use soild colors and it comes down to a play on black/yellow and red and though is looks unsual splitting the approach...from a design standpoint it looks cool to me. The Georgia unis are a hugh mistake, their classic look was great

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get what they were going for (I think), but, man, did they miss the mark. I might, MIGHT (but probably not) let the jerseys slide, but the helmet? C'mon.

Total dislike.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
I don't mind them. The only misguided part is that some players wore long sleeves that continued the yellow print all the way down to the wrist, while others didn't.

I think the one's that didn't got it right. It was just too much.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Maybe it's supposed to distract the other team.

How about Georgia? Is this a replacement or an alternate? If replacement, they screwed up one of the best traditional uniforms in college football.

You must be registered for see images

Those are Georgia's Pro Combat unis. A one-off design. Not intended to replace the "traditional" uniforms.

Maryland's are also considered a "special" uni...they had just unveiled a whole new set of uniforms and helmets - and then they surprised everyone with the ones from last night.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I don't mind them. The only misguided part is that some players wore long sleeves that continued the yellow print all the way down to the wrist, while others didn't.

I think the one's that didn't got it right. It was just too much.

Most guys even had on matching shoes :bang:

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
I thought they were fun. You guys are a bunch of haters.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think their new turtle shell helmet is much better. They just need to get rid of the stripe and more contrast to the design.

You must be registered for see images attach

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think their new turtle shell helmet is much better. They just need to get rid of the stripe and more contrast to the design.

Good God. And to think everyone laughed when the Bungles went for the tiger striped helmets. But I do have to say that these are the worst uniforms ever in college football:

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
All of them are sweet and flat black on a helmet is soooo long overdue. Well done Under Armour and Terps :thumbup:

SunDevil

Reaction score
I'm with Cardsfanmd on this one...i guess you have to be from Maryland...but those new uniforms are awesome :D

wilycoyote24

All Star
Reaction score
I have changed my mind. Count me as someone who has only been to Maryland once, and hated every second of it, yet now really like those uniforms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05