Max Hall and the 12th Man taking the Cardinals to the Promised Land!

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
As a diehard Cardinals fan I am putting it out there- I feel QB Max Hall and the 12th man advantage will carry the Cardinals to the playoffs! Cardinals play 6 of the next 10 games at home so its time to "Wake up the Nest!"

Go Cardinals!
~Tim in NJ

brandon

Rookie
Reaction score
As a diehard Cardinals fan I am putting it out there- I feel QB Max Hall and the 12th man advantage will carry the Cardinals to the playoffs! Cardinals play 6 of the next 10 games at home so its time to "Wake up the Nest!"

Go Cardinals!
~Tim in NJ

If he just improves a *little* bit (oh I don't know...maybe 10 completions??), and our special teams plays well, we should have a real shot to go 4-3. Baby steps, Max. Baby steps.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This offense can't even score 12 points a game. The Cards will be lucky to win 1 more game.

:stick:

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
If he just improves a *little* bit (oh I don't know...maybe 10 completions??), and our special teams plays well, we should have a real shot to go 4-3. Baby steps, Max. Baby steps.

"IF" I could make monkeys fly out of my butt I could be in the circus!

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I AGREE!! Max will re-bound...

I didn't get to see the Seahawks game which turned out to be a good thing in retrospect. But, I think this criticism of Max, at this early stage, is undeserved. The weather conditions were bad, he struggled to "read" the coverages (expected) , and his teammates had a case of the "gimme's". I'm expecting a much better showing Sunday against the Bucs. The kid just needs a lil' time. ...And our support. Rise up red Sea! Rise up! :) GO CARDS! :D

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I didn't get to see the Seahawks game which turned out to be a good thing in retrospect. But, I think this criticism of Max, at this early stage, is undeserved. The weather conditions were bad, he struggled to "read" the coverages (expected) , and his teammates had a case of the "gimme's". I'm expecting a much better showing Sunday against the Bucs. The kid just needs a lil' time. ...And our support. Rise up red Sea! Rise up! :) GO CARDS! :D

I'll be happy if he can make it through his first drive without throwing an interception.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
If the Cards win 8 games this year (reg season) or win the West I will pull a Singletary & pull down my pants at Cowboys Stadium in a Max Hall jersey!!! Ain't gonna happen.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I mentioned this to my wife just yesterday. I always have a ton of confidence when we play at home, no matter who is starting. I can see us winning our remaining home games with the help of the crowd. Tampa, Seattle, St Louis, San Fran, Denver, Dallas. I think we can beat all those teams in our house. Now road games, that's another story.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Secret to Success with Max Hall? Turn him into Michael Vick. How is that done? Staple his ears to his head and he gains at LEAST an extra second in the 40 by making him more aerodynamic. Seriously, those things are probably like a parachute on a drag racer when he runs. Sorry, just watched the video on the official site and still can't get over the size of those things.

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Whoo-hoo!

I never fell off the Max Hall bandwagon; I admit I was stunned unconsious for while (it felt like somebody snuck up behind me and drained a tazer in my neck), but I am back!

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
If the Cards win 8 games this year (reg season) or win the West I will pull a Singletary & pull down my pants at Cowboys Stadium in a Max Hall jersey!!! Ain't gonna happen.

Whoo Bucky-----that is some powerful stuff there-----:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!

I hope we live to see that day-----(not necessarily the event itself, but the day it happens would be nice to enjoy) !!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05