Memo to Shane Boyd

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Brandon Gorin could start for the Patriots but can't block third string defensive linemen in Arizona. :bang:

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Brandon Gorin could start for the Patriots but can't block third string defensive linemen in Arizona. :bang:

I thought the same thing... "So that's why we haven't seen Brandon Gorin in Arizona.

Tom Brady makes everyone around him better. Randy Moss could be an MVP candidate with Brady throwing to him.

Reaction score
I thought the same thing... "So that's why we haven't seen Brandon Gorin in Arizona.

Tom Brady makes everyone around him better. Randy Moss could be an MVP candidate with Brady throwing to him.
You might be right about Brady to Moss, we'll see...

But that's got nothing to do with Gorin's performance. But I must admit, I got no better explaination. :bang:

GreenCard

Reaction score
Gorin did not look good.#9 & 72 must go --they don't add up to 81.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
:roll: Yeah, I hear John Navarre's available...

He's a freakin' 3rd string QB... of course he's gonna suck, or he wouldn't be a 3rd string guy!

I actually expect our 3rd QB to get some PT this season, because Leinart and Warner are so fragile and our OL can't pass block. We need someone who can contribute.

Boyd has not been able to perform to even an average level at any level except maybe high school. He's been bad everywhere he's gone. This is all we can expect from him--ever.

If Whis really wants to enforce discipline and accountability, Shane Boyd's last contribution as an Arizona Cardinal should be getting cut for this 6-22 stinkbomb.

Navarre is a better 3rd string QB.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. You suck.

Dude...seriously. When abomb and I were openly saying "I think we'd be better off with Navarre back" then you really, really, really suck.

When the Raiders cut Walter, I think we'd be better off bringing him in.

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
:roll: Yeah, I hear John Navarre's available...

He's a freakin' 3rd string QB... of course he's gonna suck, or he wouldn't be a 3rd string guy!

He doesn't deserve to be a 3rd string QB in the AFL with some of the throws he made tonight. There were some throws he missed that an above average high school QB could make. He was simply awful.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Whis really wants to enforce discipline and accountability, Shane Boyd's last contribution as an Arizona Cardinal should be getting cut for this 6-22 stinkbomb.

Navarre is a better 3rd string QB.
Its pretty bad when posters are calling for Navarre ...

I always used to wonder about Rohan Davey, but we never got to see him play either .. would it have been a repeat of Boyd and Gorin ..???

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
LOL. And some of you wanted to let go of Warner and let him become the number two. I told you he wasn't that good. His job is to help teach the system. Aside of that, he's not worth much.

Goober Man

Ultra Vida Guerra Mojo
Reaction score
man..boyd really pissed me off yesterday...holding onto the ball too long..almost got one of our TE's killed..throwing a stupid int..and short throws on a screen pass... but even after all that he did look better than Frankenstein..he did hae a few nice plays like the scramble for a TD..can't remember any nice throws though..with that being said i think he'll be one of final cuts if he keeps doing his stupid mistakes

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL. And some of you wanted to let go of Warner and let him become the number two. I told you he wasn't that good. His job is to help teach the system. Aside of that, he's not worth much.

:yeahthat:

Last night should stop all the stupidity about cutting Warner.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05