MHJ

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else super excited that we drafted this guy number four overall to be our next Larry Fitzgerald?

Yet, our quarterback doesn’t even look his way? Or no designed plays just for him in an entire game? A close game at that.

I mean, I think he had like three targets one catch for 4 yards and a horrible drop…. Very Cardinalesque… certainly hoping this somehow gets rectified moving forward.

Last edited:

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else super excited that we drafted this guy number four overall to be our next Larry Fitzgerald?

Yet, our quarterback doesn’t even look his way? Or no designed plays just for him in an entire game? A close game at that.

I mean, I think he had like three targets one catch for 4 yards and a horrible drop…. Very Cardinalesque… certainly hoping this somehow gets rectified.l moving forward.

Didn't play in the preseason and wasn't ready for NFL game speed. No rapport with the QB.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
mhj *with no preseason

he said before he hadn't seen any real action in like a year - add in the rookie aspect and the safety over the top

by the time mhj was getting open buffalo was blitzing

but no reverses? no pitch passes? no statue of liberty woopdy dee doos? they just left him out on a island

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
mhj *with no preseason

he said before he hadn't seen any real action in like a year - add in the rookie aspect and the safety over the top

by the time mhj was getting open buffalo was blitzing

but no reverses? no pitch passes? no statue of liberty woopdy dee doos? they just left him out on a island
@Chris_Sanders and I have made several references to the lack of preseason usage today

Reactions: PJ1
OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Chris_Sanders and I have made several references to the lack of preseason usage today
Sorry but as I stated yesterday. 90% of the NFL and its starters didn’t play a down in pre season according to NFL network yesterday. You also had many players holding “in” and didn’t even suit up or practice their entire training camp or preseason. Yet still putting up numbers and producing today.

blindseyed

Reaction score
Sorry but as I stated yesterday. 90% of the NFL and its starters didn’t play a down in pre season according to NFL network yesterday. You also had many players holding “in” and didn’t even practice their entire training, camp or preseason. Yet still putting up numbers and producing today.
Don't care about the 90% , we obviously needed it lol

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Total BS thread.
There wre 2-3 plays they showed that he’s wide open and the QB didn’t throw it to him.

How many more did we miss? Josh Allen threw it to his rookie when covered and the guy made a play.
Our QB didn’t give him the chance.

He’s wide open for the potential game winner. Yep, blame him.

blindseyed

Reaction score
Total BS thread.
There wre 2-3 plays they showed that he’s wide open and the QB didn’t throw it to him.

How many more did we miss? Josh Allen threw it to his rookie when covered and the guy made a play.

I think you're agreeing with @Shane point of the this thread lol

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Total BS thread.

I’m not blaming him…. I’m saying our resources may have been better used if we’re not gonna use him at all. That’s why at the end I said I hope they rectify this. I don’t blame him at all not even a little bit. he’s not the one not looking his way or not having plays called for him….