MHJ

Gambler

Veteran
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. I never saw an answer as to why that happened.

If it's any consolation kyler didn't wanna throw it to Larry either
I remember reading that Larry tried to clue him in on being a professional, etc, but he wanted no part of it. That may be a little harsher than I read but that was the jest of it. I looked up the stats then and Kyler rarely threw the ball to him, but when he did target him it was the the highest ratio of catches to targets in Larry's career. But he rarely targeted him. Seems Larry stopped playing after that.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I’m not blaming him…. I’m saying our resources may have been better used if we’re not gonna use him at all. That’s why at the end I said I hope they rectify this. I don’t blame him at all not even a little bit. he’s not the one not looking his way or not having plays called for him….

Sadly they didn’t pay for shadowing to MHJ, Wilson had the touchdown on a broken play. McBride, Wilson, gotta make em pay for taking out wr 1.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score

Gauging Marvin Harrison Jr.'s dud debut​

When the Cardinals selected Marvin Harrison Jr. fourth overall, he was widely seen as the WR1 of the 2024 NFL Draft. In Arizona, it looked like he was going to be a Larry Fitzgerald-type playmaker poised to produce monstrous numbers from the jump.
But then, in the Cardinals' Week 1 loss to the Bills, Harrison finished with ... one catch for 4 yards on three targets.
That's an eyebrow-raising stat line for a receiver billed as one of the most polished and pro-ready players in the rookie class. So, what the heck happened? I dug into the game tape to find out. And I can say it's too soon to hit the panic button on Harrison and the Cardinals' offense, because play calls, coverage and faulty execution were to blame for last Sunday's disappearing act.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
today he really did look like a young AJ Green who when young was one of my favorite guys, when we had him he was washed and drove me nuts.

If he and Kyler get on the same page on the fades, that was a bad throw, he could be scary. Let him jump Kyler