Miami will be hard pressed to get James

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has realized this but... Miami does not have a second round pick in this draft, you can thank the AJ trade with the Eagles. I seriously doubt that Miami would be willing part with the second pick in the draft either. So, the cardinals and tampa bay will likely be two teams in the running for him. I'd be willing to give up a second round and even our 3rd round we got from the Pats for him too. That way we still have one first and one third. Heck, give them marcell shipp or hambrick as well.

Also, Adam Schien was saying that if James wants to build his legacy, the Cardinals is the place for him to go. He said that Edge would help this team become winners and he would be able to take some credit for it if he were here.

One more edit: Rob Graves was interviewed on NFL Radio's Opening Drive this morning and the guys in the afternoon said he sounded as if the team was very interested in either the services of James or Alexander, and that James was more of a likely target.

Last edited:

Skedoozy

*lurk lurk lurk*
Reaction score
Interesting. I just hope that getting James doesnt put the team into too much trouble financially. I'm sure thats the only thing that would stop the deal at this point. I want to see Quan in a Cardinal Jersey for a very long time.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05