Michael Carter

IL CARDS FAN

Reaction score
Towards the end of last season Conner and Carter were really good. You had a tough runner in Conner and a speed guy in Carter. I really thought it was a good duo. Nothing againist Benson he only a rookie and probably be a good player for the cards. But I wanna see Carter tell me what you guys think.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Maybe they think Benson is the long term future and so they don't care if they lose some production from the RB2 spot in order to get Benson some reps.

Sucks for us and Michael Carter though.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carter makes people miss. Demercado is doing ok but I play Carter over Benson right now.

Yeah at this point I'm in agreement. Pretty obvious Benson isn't ready to play, if you don't know the plays it's a huge problem.

I mentioned it in the game thread, during the 51-45 game we had Beanie Wells and Hightower, the announcers were commenting on how as the season went on, Wells took more of the carries but at teh beginning of the season he wasn't playing as much because he wasn't as good in pass pro and because "Warner audibles often and Wells was struggling picking up audibles."

I think we audible less than we did with Kurt but i suspect we have a similar issue with Benson.

So activate Carter

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Dear god, let it go. If Carter was good, another team would have signed him off the Cardinals practice squad.
Teams don't like raiding practice squads unless "their guys" get really injured. Rasul Douglas bounced around 4 practice squads before the Packers, out of injury necessity, found out he was one of the better CBs in the league.

I know its dumb to stump for guys like Carter but man does he look good at times, I have to trust my eyes. Demercado has actually looked improved, the only guy that looks disappointing is Benson right now.

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score
I like Carter also but there has to be a reason no team has added him to the 53-man roster. Benson is a rookie; he is not going to step into the starting lineup. It will take time for him to develop.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22