Mike Budenholzer - Officially Suns new Head Coach

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
We sure fixed that problem.
We definitely picked the wrong solution, but that doesn’t mean there wasn’t a big problem to begin with.

Two things can be true at the same time.

Last edited:

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Just going coach vs coach I think Bud is only a marginal upgrade over Vogel but for the Suns he’s a moderate upgrade because he’s a much better offensive coach h. There were times the Suns looked broken offensively especially late in games. Something was whack as hell between Vogel and Kevin Young. The defensive HC vs offensive assistant is a poor coaching formula. The HC has to be fully in charge of everything so they righted their wrong to an extent but Bud isn’t fixing a rotation that isn’t top-5 in talent or fit.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Man, I hope he is more than just a marginal upgrade over Vogel.
Just going coach vs coach I think Bud is only a marginal upgrade over Vogel but for the Suns he’s a moderate upgrade because he’s a much better offensive coach h. There were times the Suns looked broken offensively especially late in games. Something was whack as hell between Vogel and Kevin Young. The defensive HC vs offensive assistant is a poor coaching formula. The HC has to be fully in charge of everything so they righted their wrong to an extent but Bud isn’t fixing a rotation that isn’t top-5 in talent or fit.