Mike Vick Being Investigated In AZ For Pit Bull Fighting

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Lost in all of this is that another Falcon Player, one of the starting DT's is also being charged by local police for 2 counts of animal cruelty because he supposedly killed his pit bull by beating it over the head.

Edit - Its Jonathan Babineaux.

Last edited:

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
let me guess-- Sheriff Joe Arpaio

while i like his law and order outlook -- his insatiable thirst for publicity is annoying

MrRogers

Reaction score
Vick's future

Attachments

• vick1.jpg
    vick1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Lost in all of this is that another Falcon Player, one of the starting DT's is also being charged by local police for 2 counts of animal cruelty because he supposedly killed his pit bull by beating it over the head.

Edit - Its Jonathan Babineaux.

If true.... Babineaux just became a member of the "Joke of a Human" club.

How little of a soul do these people have? Seriously.... Hurting an animal is so sickening. They are pieces of human vomit.

Second Deck

Registered
Reaction score
I guess I am alone on this I think Joe is an ass. Ntohing but publicity for big Joe.

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
I guess I am alone on this I think Joe is an ass. Ntohing but publicity for big Joe.

I think Joe is an ass. There are alot of things I dont like about him. BUT. He makes jails here in AZ SUCK! His laws and strict guidelines are exactly what they should be across the board. Jail aint supposed to be easy or even ok. Its sucks, and believe me in the tents...IT SUCKS. I havent been back since 2001

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dog fighting used to be huge here.... I believe you cannot even own a pit bull in Apache Junction because it used to be so bad.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
joe is an ass, but you don't want a nice sheriff, you want a badass

Unfortunately what we have is a clown who has cost taxpayers millions in lawsuit settlements because he can't run a tight ship. But, most people don't know anything more than the 10 second sound bites on the TV news.

Rockstar

Rookie
Reaction score
The Desert Flame was very in AJ. I think it was a meth house and a strip club combined into one. It's AJ after all

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Desert Flame was very in AJ. I think it was a meth house and a strip club combined into one. It's AJ after all

Actually, the Desert Flame is in Mesa. Or, an unicorporated area.

Last edited: